Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Expiry:
March 5, 2020
Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
Guess what another FREE game for Epic Games.

This time it is InnerSpace.
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 20th, 2020 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
23 replies
Oct 30, 2012
197 posts
364 upvotes
Upvoted for posting this as early as possible Face With Tears Of Joy
Mar 17, 2015
247 posts
151 upvotes
Winnipeg
Guys, unknown free game coming March 5! Start thread, hurry! Internet points!
Aug 20, 2018
105 posts
291 upvotes
To be honest, the person that posted about AC got love for his post and defended it to the brink.

I really don’t see the difference, but he somehow got majorly upvoted and got his fame.

For the record, I totally disagree with posting this up front. It should be posted when live.
Oct 17, 2009
883 posts
1608 upvotes
Why don't we have a master thread for this, instead of dealing with a virtual arms race every two weeks?
Dec 24, 2009
970 posts
408 upvotes
Quebec City
RandomGuy22 wrote: To be honest, the person that posted about AC got love for his post and defended it to the brink.

I really don’t see the difference, but he somehow got majorly upvoted and got his fame.

For the record, I totally disagree with posting this up front. It should be posted when live.
Some people upvote because they are happy about the title given free, some other to give poster credits. In either case, if your life resolves around getting "like", I would suggest that you watch Nosedive (Black Mirror).
Jun 21, 2010
4 posts
2 upvotes
So I like freebies and all but isn't there a freebies forum exactly for things like this?
Apr 29, 2018
464 posts
255 upvotes
InnerSpace is really really good. Super relaxing game and the music is really calming as well.
Nov 21, 2010
25 posts
30 upvotes
I like these threads, thanks op. If somebody was going to purchase the game within the next week, this may save them some money.

On the other hand, I do agree there should be an ongoing thread in the freebie section updated every Thursday.
Nov 11, 2010
35 posts
23 upvotes
GTA/Niagara
Is this the tie-in to the Martin Short/Dennis Quaid classic?
Aug 23, 2016
152 posts
548 upvotes
MikoWilson wrote: Why don't we have a master thread for this, instead of dealing with a virtual arms race every two weeks?
bowman4real wrote: I like these threads, thanks op. If somebody was going to purchase the game within the next week, this may save them some money.

On the other hand, I do agree there should be an ongoing thread in the freebie section updated every Thursday.

We have a mega thread: epic-games-weekly-games-giveaways-2339957/20/
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1267 posts
2060 upvotes
Toronto
MikoWilson wrote: Why don't we have a master thread for this, instead of dealing with a virtual arms race every two weeks?
bowman4real wrote: I like these threads, thanks op. If somebody was going to purchase the game within the next week, this may save them some money.

Problem is that Hot Deals is the more popular forum. So yes, if you're really interested in these games, you should go check out Ongoing Deals first. But, all that needs to happen is to miss one week, and people are happy to see the threads here where they may frequent more often. I personally am guilty of forgetting to check the other forums every week, and when I see the reminder here I go download right away. But, they're popular thread, so like the Staples thread now, it's a race to just get it posted, with as little information as possible.

The other option is to thumbs down, and people will stop rushing to post here.
[OP]
Jan 5, 2007
196 posts
312 upvotes
North York
Love the down votes, thank you.

And yes a master thread in this forum would be proper, Epic Weekly Giveaway or some such thing.
Last edited by rflair on Feb 20th, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 20, 2018
105 posts
291 upvotes
I need to up my RFD game because I very rarely frequent anywhere outside of the Hot thread.

Personally happy to see these here but I often order by thread start so that I can track what I have seen. If something doesn’t interest me when I first see it, or I forget about it, then I don’t see it again!

Now to try to make sense of the ongoing deals thread!

Hopefully this and the ac thread get posted again when active!