Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Epic Games

Super Meat Boy *FREE* Epic Games

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2019 1:42 pm
Aug 21, 2004
263 posts
303 upvotes
Moncton

Super Meat Boy *FREE* Epic Games

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
January 10, 2019
Retailer:
Epic Games
Super Meat Boy from Epic Games is currently available for free from December 28th until January 10th. Haven't played this yet, but I saw the deal and wanted to pass it along.

Sorry if this is a repost. I searched and couldn't find anything.
13 replies
Jun 5, 2013
2 posts
2 upvotes
Thanks for the heads up, great catch (even if a repost, missed it originally)
Jun 8, 2007
945 posts
286 upvotes
Oshawa
Just played for a few minutes. Great fun platform game... You needs (Ok you don't need but nice to have) a game controller of some sort though. I have an XOne controller and it plays great...
Sep 25, 2011
140 posts
114 upvotes
is this only for pc?
or can i get it on xbox?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1641 posts
788 upvotes
Why bother giving this old game? I remember getting this on xbox 360 for free like 6 years ago. There's no hype for this.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
2426 posts
635 upvotes
London
Grimcurse wrote: Why bother giving this old game? I remember getting this on xbox 360 for free like 6 years ago. There's no hype for this.
It's still a great game if you're into high-skills platformers, it's aged well and I'm sure a lot of ppl haven't tried it yet.

A word of caution though: you need to play this on a setup w/ very little input lag or you will want to smash the controller when you press the jump button but the button gets registered half a second later and you die for the 30th time (yes the timing does need to be quite precise for later levels/skill levels). When we played this on a cheap bigscreen LCD there was about 1/3rd of a second delay from when you push the button to when it registers on screen, we alleviated it a bit by going to game mode but if this isn't an option than you may get frustrated lol.

Now with that being said I don't recommend downloading this client to add to the countless others (steam, GOG, twitch prime, battle.net etc) just for a few free measly games.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)