Expired Hot Deals

[eq bank] Targeted: Free entry to Royal Ontario Museum (EQ BANK)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2017 11:47 pm
[OP]
Feb 19, 2013
273 posts
509 upvotes
Toronto

Targeted: Free entry to Royal Ontario Museum (EQ BANK)

Expiry:
June 18, 2017
Retailer:
eq bank
Just received this email from EQ:

EQ Bank is proud to announce free entry to the Royal Ontario Museum for all our Toronto-area customers on the weekend of June 17 and 18 - and that means you!

If you've received this email, you and a companion can get all-access admission to the ROM, including the current exhibition, Out of the Depths: The Blue Whale Story, on now through to September 4th. Go see the largest animal known to Earth, the blue whale, at Canada's largest museum, on us.

EQ Bank is a big supporter of the ROM and its blue whale exhibition - a whale of a supporter, you might say - and helped the museum fundraise to bring the bones of the 80-tonne whale across the country from Newfoundland and Labrador so they could be put on display. We wrote about this amazing move here.

With this exhibition, the ROM and EQ Bank are highlighting the importance of conserving our oceans through the majestic beauty of the blue whale.

But, honestly, don't take our word for it. Instead, take this email to the entrance of the ROM on June 17 and 18, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., to see the blue whale for yourself.

- Your friends at EQ Bank
19 replies
Jan 31, 2016
813 posts
550 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Didn't get it...yet. But thanks OP, I'll be on the lookout.
Dec 16, 2012
81 posts
11 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
madknife wrote:
May 31st, 2017 3:02 pm
no got it :(
is it a unique code?
It isn't a code. It says I have to show them the email upon entry. The email specifically names me and says ID will be checked.

Just signed up for EQ a few days ago too :)
Apr 20, 2017
288 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
take this email to the entrance of the ROM on June 17 and 18
If there is no coupon code or bar code, is it possible to use this email to get in?
Feb 6, 2007
488 posts
92 upvotes
Can only bring 1 guest. Anyone know of any discounts/free admission for kids?
[OP]
Feb 19, 2013
273 posts
509 upvotes
Toronto
mikimoto wrote:
May 31st, 2017 3:11 pm
If there is no coupon code or bar code, is it possible to use this email to get in?
The email has your name as well. You will need an ID at the entrance along with the printout of the email.
May 15, 2011
74 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
So I don't have to be *from* Toronto right? I got the email but I'm from Mississauga.
Contest Wins 2013: $554.95
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
3710 posts
813 upvotes
Opportunity to meet fellow RFD posters? Ask RFD to provide drinks and hors d'oeuvres.
Nov 6, 2013
844 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
You have to subscribe to promotional emails from eq to receive this offer. However you can contact chat and request the email to be sent to you if you are from GTA.