Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
3147 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto
jtcb wrote:
Dec 5th, 2012 10:28 pm
Anyone?
if you can't find anyone, then what you could do is include the aquapel into my order. and if someone in GTA wants half of it, then they can take the other half from me and I can ship your half out to you in vancouver.

i don't think it'll cost that much to ship 12 little vials out west.
Selling My Detailing Supplies (Zymol Wash Sponge, Foam Cannon, Foam Gun):
car-detailing-products-nothing-otc-1172338/
Attentiv To Detailz - Car Detailing Review Thread:
attentiv-detailz-car-detailing-review-1129315/
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
4755 posts
159 upvotes
boredstudent3 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2012 11:15 pm
if you can't find anyone, then what you could do is include the aquapel into my order. and if someone in GTA wants half of it, then they can take the other half from me and I can ship your half out to you in vancouver.

i don't think it'll cost that much to ship 12 little vials out west.
If I were to order directly from them to ship to me, it costs ~$11.66. Secondly, 12 will last me 5+ years if one tube is good for 6 months for a five-door hatch back.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
4755 posts
159 upvotes
I am not sure about the shelf life of it. Five-year is a long time. I read somewhere that this thing can turn bad and become unusable.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
3147 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah I also read about that somewhere

Sorry, in my previous post I meant to type "6 little vials" and not the entire 12 pack...lol doh!

it wouldn't make sense for a 12 pack when you are only looking for 6 vials
Jun 19, 2009
747 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
There's no way of checking if they're unusable after a certain amount of time since the vials aren't clear so I just posted what I found online earlier in this topic. Myself, I've had 6/7 sitting for about a year now since I really only use them once a year.
May 2, 2007
248 posts
4 upvotes
Anyone in NorthYork ordering PM if you wanna try and meet 150 to get free shipping. Or if anyone is ordering and they could include a couple Dakota scent pads for me, that would be great. thanks
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
3147 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto
participants who are included in my order already qualify for free shipping.

get in touch with me if you want to join or tag along or get on the wagon...lol :)
Sep 30, 2001
25778 posts
4969 upvotes
i'm looking to purchase some of these sale items, but i need advice on what products are recommended to get my glass crystal clear? the front windshield has this bad haze which makes night driving difficult (lots of glare, etc). i need a cleaner that will clean that gunk off, the right applicator, drying clothes, and rain treatment products.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
3147 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto
MrDisco wrote:
Dec 6th, 2012 4:30 pm
i'm looking to purchase some of these sale items, but i need advice on what products are recommended to get my glass crystal clear? the front windshield has this bad haze which makes night driving difficult (lots of glare, etc). i need a cleaner that will clean that gunk off, the right applicator, drying clothes, and rain treatment products.
cleaner - Stoner IG
applicator/towel - The theif glass towel...6 pack 50% off
rain treatment - aquapel...12 pack 50% off

2 out of the 3 are on sale...stoner can be from crappyy tire

edit: they have this wellworth glass cleaner on sale 6 pack i think for $19.xx, never tried it though...then i guess it's all 3 items on sale.
Banned
Sep 22, 2008
8322 posts
528 upvotes
MrDisco wrote:
Dec 6th, 2012 4:30 pm
you can also try polishing your glass :)
Banned
Sep 22, 2008
8322 posts
528 upvotes
jtcb wrote:
Dec 5th, 2012 11:26 pm
If I were to order directly from them to ship to me, it costs ~$11.66. Secondly, 12 will last me 5+ years if one tube is good for 6 months for a five-door hatch back.
i used 6 vials just treating all the cars at home lol! I order two kits of those 12 aquapel vial :)
Sep 30, 2001
25778 posts
4969 upvotes
boredstudent3 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2012 4:36 pm
cleaner - Stoner IG

edit: they have this wellworth glass cleaner on sale 6 pack i think for $19.xx, never tried it though...then i guess it's all 3 items on sale.
you know i think it was the Stoner spray that gave me the haze to begin with. i'm a noob at this and i probably screwed it up somehow. is there something that will remove that if need be?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
3147 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto
is the car brand new?

how much did you use? less is more, don't hose down the glass with the product, and you need to buff it dry.

maybe just missed a step or some product left over. could also be the temp, sometimes it messed up for me and i have to use a different glass cleaner, always have more than 1 in case 1 gives you trouble.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2005
3398 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
boredstudent3 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2012 4:36 pm
cleaner - Stoner IG

Make sure to get Stoner IG at Home Depot. They carry it for only $3.99 for the same size that CT is selling for $8.99. It's also cheaper than getting it on eshine.ca
× < >