Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Esso - Mobil Stations - March 9 -11 - Double PC Points!!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 11th, 2019 6:59 pm
Oct 7, 2013
740 posts
534 upvotes

Esso - Mobil Stations - March 9 -11 - Double PC Points!!

If you can hold off filling your gas tank for a few days you might be able to benefit from this good deal.

Both Mobil and Esso gas stations (at least in Ontario) are offering double the PC pts. on gas purchased in that time frame.

Anyone using their PC Optimum card who needs more than just a top up can do well by this offer.

FYI
43 replies
Jun 6, 2011
197 posts
420 upvotes
Hamilton
Thanks! Hopefully the prices on those days will be optimal as well Face With Stuck-out Tongue That should give me just enough time in the next few days to use up some gas before that fill-up. Where’d you find the tidbit? Online, newsletter or signage? Will be a nice pairing bonus with the PCF card I just got too.
Oct 7, 2013
740 posts
534 upvotes
xkaliber wrote: Thanks! Face With Stuck-out Tongue Where’d you find the tidbit?
I saw the offer on the back page of the upcoming No Frills flyer.

That flyer begins on Thursday the 7th but as stated the gas offer is March 9th through 11th.

Not sure at this point who else can benefit. The offer I'm seeing applies to Ontario at this point.

Will try to update when possible
Jan 23, 2014
93 posts
49 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
What would double points look like at esso compared to Mobile? When I fill up at esso I seem to only get on average like 400 points which I think is like 0.40 cents x2 because I use the pc mastercard whereas at mobile I get almost 3.50$ back everytime I fill. Is esso that much cheaper with their points?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
So 20 pts per L if you don't have the PC Mastercard? Pretty warm if you only have the normal PC Optimum card.
I got a personnal offer now of 30pts per L right now, too bad it ends tomorrow.
Dec 2, 2010
618 posts
968 upvotes
Toronto
Weak "deal" as the normal offer is 10 pts/L which is less than 1% and you can't earn using the esso mobile app. The extra time it takes in the cold isn't worth the 40-50 cents.
Jul 11, 2017
581 posts
599 upvotes
Saw this offer, but won't be taking advantage of it. Family friend will be getting gas tomorrow instead, combining, 30Pts/L (Digital Offer) + 10Pts/L (Base Esso) + 20Pts/L (PC World MC) + 10Pts/$1 (PC MC) for about 7% back at $1/L. I might get some gas today if the price is decent at CT (7c/L Fillup Tuesdays + 2c/L Survey if they allow).
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
in AB, our superstores are 7C/litre back with the world elite card plus 3% back from the card purchase. seems to be different by province.

on 50L @ 1$ per L, I get 3500 points plus 1500 from the world elite. at Esso I get maybe half that.
Jan 10, 2019
19 posts
14 upvotes
Does PC Optimum only work when you pay instore?
I like using Esso's Speedpass but it doesn't look like I can use PC Optimum with that yet.
Dec 30, 2012
459 posts
152 upvotes
Mississauga
kesRFD wrote: Does PC Optimum only work when you pay instore?
I like using Esso's Speedpass but it doesn't look like I can use PC Optimum with that yet.
you can type your phone number at the pump if you have your number associated with your PCO account
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2054 posts
3039 upvotes
Airdrie
My PC Mastercard does it all automatically at esso, I just swipe it. Not sure if you can scan the optimum card at the pump.

My offer in my app is 3,000 pts for $30 on premium fuel. Not a deal unless you actually use their premium.
Images
  • Screenshot_20190305-131730_PC Optimum.jpg
Jan 23, 2014
93 posts
49 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
In BC it's the same. I can't believe the difference between esso and the Mobil at superstores. I thought I was doing something wrong when I filled up at esso and only got 85 cents back compared to almost always 3.50 at Superstore.
rocking23nf wrote: in AB, our superstores are 7C/litre back with the world elite card plus 3% back from the card purchase. seems to be different by province.

on 50L @ 1$ per L, I get 3500 points plus 1500 from the world elite. at Esso I get maybe half that.
Nov 8, 2005
749 posts
124 upvotes
Ryder Nation
mcwilly wrote: My PC Mastercard does it all automatically at esso, I just swipe it. Not sure if you can scan the optimum card at the pump.

My offer in my app is 3,000 pts for $30 on premium fuel. Not a deal unless you actually use their premium.
You can enter the phone number registered to your account right at the pump. I find it works 50/50 though, and a lot of the time you have to go in first and prepay.
Pentium II @ 233MHZ overclocked to 488MHZ | TURBO Button Enabled | 128mb RAM |MAXTOR 1024MB HDD | Nvidia Riva 128 (4MB of SGRAM)
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2962 posts
2338 upvotes
Calgary
Inspired14U wrote: In BC it's the same. I can't believe the difference between esso and the Mobil at superstores. I thought I was doing something wrong when I filled up at esso and only got 85 cents back compared to almost always 3.50 at Superstore.
Agreed. The points at Esso are virtually useless because you get so little. What you want to be doing is filling up at the Mobil stations located in the Superstore parking lots, as you said.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
Too bad u cant use pts to pay gas at esso
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
3024 posts
1538 upvotes
Burnaby
Started finding that gas at the rebranded Mobil stations has crept up in price that its either on par or slightly higher that the other major retailers which removes in part some of the savings of using the PC world elite mastercard. On the west coast, I now find myself going to Super Save Gas Stations. Case in point, as I type for regular 131.9 @ Super Save vs 138.9 @ Mobil Superstore.
Jun 6, 2011
197 posts
420 upvotes
Hamilton
unclefester wrote: I saw the offer on the back page of the upcoming No Frills flyer.
Found it, thanks for the tip off!
*Note: This was found in an ON flyer for the Hamilton/Stoney Creek area, not sure of overall availability.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)