Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

eStarland.com: ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection $24.95 Shipped (warm?)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2012 8:42 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 4, 2010
558 posts
154 upvotes

eStarland.com: ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection $24.95 Shipped (warm?)

ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection $19.95 + $5.00 Regular Shipping
http://www.estarland.com/Playstation3.c ... 36610.html

[IMG]http://cdn4.digitaltrends.com/wp-conten ... ction1.jpg[/IMG]
Amiibo Club Canada Facebook Page
The place for Canadians to Buy, Sell, Trade, Share and discuss anything and everything amiibo related.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2009
1012 posts
150 upvotes
Pretty good deal if this is an American company, as it ensures you get the reversible cover art, unlike the crappy Canadian version.
"Because ten billion years' time is so fragile, so ephemeral... it arouses such a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness."
Jun 4, 2010
558 posts
154 upvotes
TidalDreams wrote: Pretty good deal if this is an American company, as it ensures you get the reversible cover art, unlike the crappy Canadian version.
They are American
Amiibo Club Canada Facebook Page
The place for Canadians to Buy, Sell, Trade, Share and discuss anything and everything amiibo related.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2009
1138 posts
180 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! :)
[QUOTE]Bucian66: I hate how condescending some users are towards others. I just wish they would be banned. Earlier: At least I've actually put effort in posting links to show the pricing. What have you done? No links to last years Black Friday sales? No links to Boxing Day sales? What a troll.[/QUOTE]
Dec 9, 2007
637 posts
149 upvotes
Has anyone ordered from this website before? I've wanted this game for a while and this seems like a good price.. :confused:
RFD makes me :lol:
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11822 posts
5908 upvotes
I've ordered from there a few times before. Expect to wait 3-5 weeks for packages to arrive.
deviouSx3 wrote: Has anyone ordered from this website before? I've wanted this game for a while and this seems like a good price.. :confused:
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1361 posts
209 upvotes
Thank you OP!!! I was holding off due to the crap Canadian cover

Last time I ordered it was more around 3-5 business days.... is that what you meant?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)