[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
4689 posts
640 upvotes

Estee Edit 50% Off

Savings:
50%
As the Estee Edit line is being sadly discontinued, various discounts have been happening in stages; earlier this week it hit 50% for most items (some items are more than 50% off.) Unfortunately, some colours/products are already sold out on both the esteelauder.ca or sephora.ca websites.

https://www.esteelauder.ca/the-estee-edit
http://www.sephora.com/search/search.js ... t&mode=all

If you're able to locate a Sephora store that still carries "leftover" stock, it is still possible to purchase items/colours that are sold out online.

* Note that Sephora has a better return policy in that online returns CAN be returned at stores. Although Estee Lauder provides for free shipping, online purchases require mail returns, and the return shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
* Sephora will also give you a better selection of samples :) 3 per online order...whereas esteelauder.ca only gives 1 sample.
* esteelauder.ca has slightly better availability of products as Sephora is not restocking their supplies, online or in-store.

It's a real shame that this line is being discontinued, because some products of this line provide Estee Lauder quality at a relative bargain. I've uploaded my esteelauder.ca order to show how beautifully it was packaged. You can see the ingredients on the Barest lipstick box; they smell divine (a natural rose scent from the flower waxes in the formulation), plus they contain lanolin oil, cholesterol, ceramide, etc. which are really moisturizing for my lips. (Note that the Matte lipsticks have a different formulation.)

Some other products that I've seen people raving about are the bronzer and lip pencil.

It seems that the Sherway Mall location has the best selection of remaining stock (they had every shade of Barest lipstick.) Just popped in tonight.
Images
  • esteeedit1.jpg
  • esteeedit2.jpg
1 reply