Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2006
2253 posts
31 upvotes

Estee Lauder & Mac Warehouse Sale Dec. 7, 8 & 9

Hi Everybody,

It's that time of year again!! Estee Lauder & Mac will be having their sale on Friday Dec. 7, Saturday Dec. 8 & Sunday Dec. 9. As usual, this event will take place at the Markham Fairgrounds.

Operating Hours (These hours are based on past Mac/Estee Lauder sales):
Friday: 10am to 8pm
Saturday: Doors open at 8:30, sale starts at 9am to 5pm
Sunday: Doors open at 8:30, sale starts at 9am to 5pm

The exact address of Markham Fairgrounds is:
10801 McCowan Rd
Markham, ON L3P 3J3

*** You will need a ticket for this event.***

Unfortunately, I only have one ticket for myself. So please don't pm me as I don't have any extra tickets. Hopefully somebody else on this forum will have extra tickets to spare, so let the ticket begging begin!!

(I'll update with hours when I find out the exact opening & closing hours)
45 replies
May 4, 2012
53 posts
80 upvotes
I would love a ticket if anyone has one to spare!
on a side note how do I attain a ticket next time so that I do not have to beg XP?
Dec 26, 2007
867 posts
109 upvotes
I know it's a long shot to ask, but perhaps the answer is always "no" until you do. If anyone has a ticket they could graciously offer I would greatly appreciate to give to my wife who loves Mac products.

Cheers and thank you,
Deal Guru
Mar 25, 2003
10271 posts
1148 upvotes
Markham
I think there are people selling these tickets in kijiji :evil:
64TB Mediasonic H82-SU3S2 / 48TB Raid 50 on Mediasonic H8R2-SU3S2
32TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2012 Essentials
11TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2012 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro / 6TB HP Mediasmart EX 485
Dec 26, 2007
867 posts
109 upvotes
Keigotw wrote:
Nov 15th, 2012 3:04 pm
I think there are people selling these tickets in kijiji :evil:
Indeed a conundrum. On principal does a frugal RFDer spend money to buy something from someone that was initially for free? Or does the overall savings balance it out in the end? :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2006
2253 posts
31 upvotes
One way to get tickets is knowing somebody who works at Mac or Estee Lauder, but I also heard that you can get tickets if your workplace signs up with them that you're interested in receiving tickets for the sale. I think the same applie for L'oreal sale.

I got my ticket from my friend who got the ticket through her workplace and the company she works at is in no way related to beauty products in any way.
Jan 30, 2008
452 posts
62 upvotes
I would love a ticket for one or two if anyone has any to spare? Thanks in advance!
Dec 8, 2010
22 posts
Toronto
I would also appreciate if anyone might be selling a ticket, PLEASE PM me :)
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2006
1133 posts
146 upvotes
GTA
Does anyone remember how much the Big Bounce shadows were? I thought they really sucked before but mine dried up (after about 1 year) and now they all apply like paints. :razz: Hoping to pick some up this time around if they're still reasonably priced.
Jan 8, 2010
6 posts
if anyone has a spare ticket that they can give me, please PM me!! thanks in advance ~!
i would love to go to one since i havent been~
Jun 15, 2011
37819 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
And so another Hot Deals thread becomes a "PM request" thread :razz:
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
1 posts
TORONTO
Would really love some tickets for friday >.<
Oct 12, 2012
14 posts
MISSISSAUGA
How much people can come in with one ticket? Can my son come in with me?
Oct 31, 2003
744 posts
67 upvotes
Woodbridge
PrincessD wrote:
Nov 15th, 2012 3:36 pm
One way to get tickets is knowing somebody who works at Mac or Estee Lauder, but I also heard that you can get tickets if your workplace signs up with them that you're interested in receiving tickets for the sale. I think the same applie for L'oreal sale.

I got my ticket from my friend who got the ticket through her workplace and the company she works at is in no way related to beauty products in any way.
I think my workplace would be interested in getting tickets for us employees. What is the contact number? Email?

Thanks
× < >