• Dec 14th, 2012 12:40 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2006
1133 posts
146 upvotes
GTA
There's a rule that says no children allowed. I think it's like you have to be at least 16. I don't think it's actually enforced, but it's basically a rule so that people don't bring strollers and kids that run around screaming or what not to add to the chaos.
Mar 26, 2011
8 posts
Not to come off as begging for tickets, I know people would hate for the thread to turn into one like that. But I have never been to one, and am a student, so the discount would be greatly appreciated. I can buy the ticket off of you, or exchange something like a 25% off coach coupon, or 20% off sportchek coupon. Please pm me. Tia.
Nov 18, 2012
1 posts
ALEXANDER
Please PM if anyone has a ticket for this event

regards,

Zak
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2006
3883 posts
325 upvotes
Toronto
I DO NOT HAVE A TICKET. DO NOT PM ME.

Based on my previous job with an agency (Manpower), everyone who work in Mac or Estee Lauder is given at least 2 tickets based on your position within the company. The ticket also have a color which indicated the percentage of discount (I remember it is yellow, green and orange, the yellow is the lowest discount on it (not sure if it change now).
Mar 26, 2011
30 posts
1 upvote
I would love a ticket if anyone has one to spare. Thanks in advance.
Jul 20, 2012
29 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Hi I was wondering if anyone that has previously been to the sale knows if there are a good range of estee lauder skincare? and if so, how are the prices? or skincare gift sets?
Oct 5, 2011
322 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
By any chance, would anyone know how much the Mac BB cream is there? Using that as a benchmark. My gf keeps telling me she needs to get that, but every time she goes to Sephora, she's like, she couldn't find the courage to drop like 60 bucks on the Smashbox BB cream. hahah

Since I'm in the begging thread, might as well throw it out there lol. If anyone has an extra ticket for my gf, I'm sure she'll love it. And whoever is the good samaritan would make earn me some gold stars lol
Dec 10, 2005
967 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
So friday is the best day to go cause everything is going to be gone! no point going in on sat or sun??
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2006
2253 posts
31 upvotes
onlySE wrote:
Nov 27th, 2012 12:59 pm
So friday is the best day to go cause everything is going to be gone! no point going in on sat or sun??
I've gone on a few Saturdays and once on Sunday, I wasn't looking for anything in particular but they do have a good variety of products. But common colour foundations usually sell out by then.
Nov 5, 2012
1 posts
AURORA
I have the choice off a ticket for Friday or one for Sunday. I don't know the hours for Friday if I could go after work and arrive for like 5pm? Or would I be better off taking the Sunday passes? I have only ever gone on Saturday but unfortunately can't get Saturday passes this year.
Dec 3, 2012
170 posts
19 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Anyone know how much a bottle of the all day foundation / powder sells for. Guaging if I should pay for ticket.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2006
2253 posts
31 upvotes
FriedFrog wrote:
Dec 5th, 2012 1:02 pm
Anyone know how much a bottle of the all day foundation / powder sells for. Guaging if I should pay for ticket.
Sorry, I don't recall the price. But by Sunday, usually it's all gone! Saturday you might have a chance. :)
Hope somebody can update with price!
× < >