• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2017 5:38 am
Tags:
Penalty Box
Apr 8, 2013
7312 posts
241 upvotes
Anyone using coinsquare here?. Seems like they have low fees.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1041 posts
439 upvotes
If u were asking me, I converted my Eth to Btc on shapeshift. It's almost instant.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
18596 posts
3704 upvotes
Thornhill
Anyone buying a Ledger Nano S? I'm considering it, I see CryptoAsylum has 10% off 10+ units, I'm sure there are 10 people here who could be interested.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
8346 posts
646 upvotes
Toronto
coriolis wrote:
Nov 19th, 2017 5:03 pm
Anyone buying a Ledger Nano S? I'm considering it, I see CryptoAsylum has 10% off 10+ units, I'm sure there are 10 people here who could be interested.
I’m interested in getting one as soon as I can.

PM me to discuss this if you want.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
8346 posts
646 upvotes
Toronto
kevindurant1 wrote:
Nov 18th, 2017 11:52 pm
Anyone using coinsquare here?. Seems like they have low fees.
Lower than Coinbase and Quadriga?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
8346 posts
646 upvotes
Toronto
kevindurant1 wrote:
Nov 20th, 2017 2:21 am
I thought coinbase is for americans only?. Its available for Canadians?.

I dont know if its cheaper.

https://coinsquare.io/funding_options
https://coinsquare.io/trading_fees
Yes, we can purchase BTC, ETH and LTC on coinbase, however what we don't have available is the option to sell. Not a worry for me as I am just buying to hold. I plan to buy in small amounts on a weekly/bi-weekly basis over the next few years to see what happens.

ie. I quit smoking, which was about $50/week and cut my alcohol intake by probably 70%. So the money I don't spend on cigarettes (which really does nothing for anyone) I am putting all into BTC and probably now ETH as well. If I lose it all it's not the end of the world as I would have lost the money anyways with smoking.

Next up is to get a hardware wallet for storing them instead of on any exchange.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
27292 posts
1772 upvotes
Winnipeg
XtremeModder wrote:
Nov 20th, 2017 10:51 am
Yes, we can purchase BTC, ETH and LTC on coinbase, however what we don't have available is the option to sell. Not a worry for me as I am just buying to hold. I plan to buy in small amounts on a weekly/bi-weekly basis over the next few years to see what happens.

ie. I quit smoking, which was about $50/week and cut my alcohol intake by probably 70%. So the money I don't spend on cigarettes (which really does nothing for anyone) I am putting all into BTC and probably now ETH as well. If I lose it all it's not the end of the world as I would have lost the money anyways with smoking.

Next up is to get a hardware wallet for storing them instead of on any exchange.
i also only use exchanges to buy, i sell on rfd, holding has been working out quite nicely for me.
i don't like to do small transaction though, with the exchange, it takes few days to transfer the funds over, and they charge a fee, so i buy like 3~10btc at a time, but you guys are not buying in volume so i will help you out without any exchange fee or delays.
Penalty Box
Apr 8, 2013
7312 posts
241 upvotes
XtremeModder wrote:
Nov 20th, 2017 10:51 am

I used to smoke too. Smoking is nothing but a loss. You lose money, you pay extra taxes on it and you ruin your health.

Thats a great plan.
divx wrote:
Nov 20th, 2017 2:05 pm
i also only use exchanges to buy, i sell on rfd, holding has been working out quite nicely for me.
i don't like to do small transaction though, with the exchange, it takes few days to transfer the funds over, and they charge a fee, so i buy like 3~10btc at a time, but you guys are not buying in volume so i will help you out without any exchange fee or delays.
Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
235 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is there anywhere to pick up say 2-5 of those antminer s9's for a project? At a reasonable price of course... They seem really high priced on eBay.
Dec 9, 2007
174 posts
15 upvotes
daaave wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2017 5:34 pm
Is there anywhere to pick up say 2-5 of those antminer s9's for a project? At a reasonable price of course... They seem really high priced on eBay.
You'll be hard pressed to find one in working shape at a reasonable price. Too many people are interested in mining to let a s9 slip through the cracks at a reduced price.
Penalty Box
Apr 8, 2013
7312 posts
241 upvotes
enigma54 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 8:19 am
Ledger is selling the Nano S for 21% off for Black Friday. I ordered directly from them last month and shipping took about 3 weeks.
How much did it cost you?. Any custom charge?.

I just got one from amazon. $114 tax and shipping included. Took about 2 weeks.

I might buy another one for someone else.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2009
10561 posts
3842 upvotes
Have any of you guys successfully claimed your Bitcoin Gold? I'm sure I have some waiting for me out in the blockchain, I'm just a bit nervous about the process. Apparently you have to port your wallet over to some new Android wallet app and then claim it that way. I'm happy with my current wallet though, I don't want to switch. If you guys know of a fail safe way to do this I would appreciate some info. Thanks!
I am a Zoomer customer.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)