Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Etsy

[American Express] Etsy $10 statement credit (targeted)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2018 1:35 pm
Tags:
Mar 12, 2017
377 posts
447 upvotes

[American Express] Etsy $10 statement credit (targeted)

Retailer:
Etsy
Check your emails for this one - the link seems to be unique.

Register your eligible Card
Register your eligible American Express Card ending in 51002 during the offer period of November 1, 2018 to December 13, 2018. Only the first 15,000 Basic American Express Consumer and Small Business Cards to be successfully registered will be eligible for this offer.

Spend online at Etsy.com
Use your registered Card to make a single qualifying purchase or cumulative qualifying purchases that total $40 or more (CAD) after taxes & shipping during the offer period. Purchases made during the offer period prior to registration of your Card are not qualifying purchases.

Earn a $10 statement credit
A maximum of 1 statement credit of $10 per registered Card will be applied to your account.
Images
  • Clipboard01.jpg
4 replies
Oct 21, 2013
312 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Registered but never used Etsy before, any particular e-shop worth checking out?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
This is like an eBay of vintage items. I don't think I'll be taking this offer.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1440 posts
816 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
DragonRider wrote: This is like an eBay of vintage items. I don't think I'll be taking this offer.
I'd say it's more of an Amazon-type marketplace for hand-made and/or small run items. I think everything I've bought off there has been made-to-order like leather goods, jewellery, etc.
Beware the RFD Effect