Page 123 of 252

Re: Lotto Max group play - $88 million jackpot for August 5 draw - $20 to join

Posted: Jul 25th, 2013 10:49 am
by Mario38
brandonl wrote:
Jul 24th, 2013 9:45 pm
its because people realize its ridiculously hard to win lotto max and often dont win anything and i guess stop playing or play less. they should do more lotto games with smaller $$$ prizes between 1-5 million and increase peoples chances of winning. i think that would increase sales.
There are games with smaller jackpots for players to choose from. But, the best way to win jackpots in the $1 million to $5 million range is group play for the $50 million jackpots. Best odds and you get the jackpot size you want.

It has been proven, over the years, that sales are boosted the most with large jackpots.

Good luck.

Re: Lotto Max group play - $88 million jackpot for August 5 draw - $20 to join

Posted: Jul 25th, 2013 10:03 pm
by brandonl
Mario38 wrote:
Jul 25th, 2013 10:49 am
It has been proven, over the years, that sales are boosted the most with large jackpots.

Good luck.
to me this says people are dumb. as you say, large jackpots seem to attract more people to play, yet the odds of winning are far less than say 649, where the odds are better at winning. it defies logic.

a lot of lotto max winners have been single winners, not groups, correct? so group play doesnt seem to help. it may increase your chances of winning, but still individuals are winning, not groups.

for me personally id rather see 50 million split up into 10 prizes of 5 million each with guaranteed winners each time it hits 50 million. i like lotto games like that, with lots of winners and prizes that are a few hundred thousand to a few million.

Re: Lotto Max group play - $88 million jackpot for August 5 draw - $20 to join

Posted: Jul 25th, 2013 11:49 pm
by Mario38
brandonl wrote:
Jul 25th, 2013 10:03 pm
to me this says people are dumb. as you say, large jackpots seem to attract more people to play, yet the odds of winning are far less than say 649, where the odds are better at winning. it defies logic.

a lot of lotto max winners have been single winners, not groups, correct? so group play doesnt seem to help. it may increase your chances of winning, but still individuals are winning, not groups.

for me personally id rather see 50 million split up into 10 prizes of 5 million each with guaranteed winners each time it hits 50 million. i like lotto games like that, with lots of winners and prizes that are a few hundred thousand to a few million.
Some Lotto Max winners have been groups and some have been individuals. That ratio depends on which demographic buys more tickets. For an individual player, the mathematics clearly proves you have a better chance of winning when playing as part of a group.

Good luck.

Re: Lotto Max group play - $88 million jackpot for August 5 draw - $20 to join

Posted: Jul 26th, 2013 8:17 am
by badmus
Uk has that thing today where they create 100 guaranteed million pound winners for a special euromillions draw, this is like max millions but only that the prizes are guaranteed to be won. Hopefully with the lotto 649 changes in September we start to see things like that here in Canada
http://money.aol.co.uk/2013/07/04/lotte ... lionaires/

Re: Lotto Max group play - $88 million jackpot for August 5 draw - $20 to join

Posted: Jul 26th, 2013 9:46 am
by Mario38
badmus wrote:
Jul 26th, 2013 8:17 am
Uk has that thing today where they create 100 guaranteed million pound winners for a special euromillions draw, this is like max millions but only that the prizes are guaranteed to be won. Hopefully with the lotto 649 changes in September we start to see things like that here in Canada
http://money.aol.co.uk/2013/07/04/lotte ... lionaires/
What you are asking for is exactly what will be added to Lotto 649 in September. Every Lotto 649 ticket will be entered in a raffle draw for a $1 million prize. Being a raffle, there is a guaranteed winner in every draw.

This added feature though will raise the price of tickets from $2 to $3.

Good luck.

Re: Lotto Max group play - $88 million jackpot for August 5 draw - $20 to join

Posted: Jul 26th, 2013 2:01 pm
by Mario38
The Lotto Max jackpot is getting close to being fully funded by sales. If the jackpot rolls again this evening, the next jackpot is expected to be a minimum $30 million.

Good luck.

Re: Lotto Max group play - $88 million jackpot for August 5 draw - $20 to join

Posted: Jul 26th, 2013 6:47 pm
by badmus
Mario38 wrote:
Jul 26th, 2013 9:46 am
What you are asking for is exactly what will be added to Lotto 649 in September. Every Lotto 649 ticket will be entered in a raffle draw for a $1 million prize. Being a raffle, there is a guaranteed winner in every draw.

This added feature though will raise the price of tickets from $2 to $3.

Good luck.
Yes I know of the changes but that's all 1 per draw, the uk draw is special in that 100 people are going to become millionaires today assuming they all claim it of course (last year only 97 did) so I am saying with the new changes maybe we might see special draws like that for lotto 649 where lots of people are guaranteed to become millionaires in one night

Re: Lotto Max group play - $88 million jackpot for August 5 draw - $20 to join

Posted: Jul 26th, 2013 11:52 pm
by Mario38
The $22 million Lotto Max jackpot for the July 26 draw was not won and is a minimum $30 million for the next draw. Sales of $27.9 million were 27% lower than average and 7% higher than the previous draw. Sales set a new record low for a $22 million jackpot. The previous record low sales was $29.7 million. There was a 82% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 16% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was a very low 35%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $212,565.

Good luck.

Re: Lotto Max group play - $88 million jackpot for August 5 draw - $20 to join

Posted: Jul 28th, 2013 9:33 pm
by Mario38
The $3.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the July 27 draw was not won and is an estimated $7 million for the next draw. Sales of 6.1 million tickets were 30% lower than average and 11% higher than the previous draw. There was a 65% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 28% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 7% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was a very low 28%.

Good luck.

Re: Lotto Max group play - $88 million jackpot for August 5 draw - $20 to join

Posted: Jul 28th, 2013 9:34 pm
by Mario38
Group T50 bought one ticket for the Powerball draw on July 31. The jackpot is an estimated $235 million.

Good luck.

Re: Lotto Max group play - $88 million jackpot for August 5 draw - $20 to join

Posted: Jul 31st, 2013 11:26 am
by Mario38
The current Powerball jackpot is in position 37 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots.
http://www.lotterygroup.info/Blog/081013.htm

Good luck.

Re: Lotto Max group play - $88 million jackpot for August 5 draw - $20 to join

Posted: Aug 1st, 2013 9:58 am
by Mario38
The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the July 31 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Ontario. Sales of 6.3 million tickets were 28% lower than average and 3% higher than the previous draw. There was a 64% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 29% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 7% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was a low 39%.

Good luck.

Re: Lotto Max group play - $88 million jackpot for August 5 draw - $20 to join

Posted: Aug 1st, 2013 12:50 pm
by Mario38
Group T50 bought 10 tickets for the Powerball draw on August 3. The jackpot is an estimated $290 million. The estimate is very conservative. The jackpot will most likely top $300 milllion.

The current Powerball jackpot is in position 18 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. The $290 million jackpot sets a new record high jackpot after 11 rolls. The previous record high after 11 rolls was $279 million.

The cost to join Group T50 is $5 per share. There are 8 shares available.

Good luck.

Re: Lotto Max group play - $88 million jackpot for August 5 draw - $20 to join

Posted: Aug 2nd, 2013 7:30 pm
by Mario38
Group T50 bought 20 tickets for the Powerball draw on August 3. The jackpot is an estimated $300 million. As predicted, the estimate was raised from the original $290 million.

The current Powerball jackpot is in position 16 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. The $300 million jackpot sets a new record high jackpot after 11 rolls. The previous record high after 11 rolls was $279 million.

Good luck.

Re: Lotto Max group play - $88 million jackpot for August 5 draw - $20 to join

Posted: Aug 3rd, 2013 12:40 am
by sl65amgsl65
Ontario is really lucky. Almost all the most recent MAX/649 draws jackpot winners are from Ontario. There's another 30 million winner in ON tonight.