European psychologist with American studies

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2018 5:35 pm
Dec 15, 2017
12 posts

European psychologist with American studies

Hey huys.
I have a few questions. For my curiosity.
I am from UE ( Romania ) and i want ot study psychology in U.S. Ok. And after i finish all of my studies there, i want to move to Canada.
1. Can i work with an American degree ( or whatever it is ) in Ca?
2. Is hard to find a job as a foreigner psychologist?
3. It is worth to move to Canada?
( by the way i really like the country )
That's all.
Thank you!
1 reply
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2004
3642 posts
To answer your first question, clinical pyschologists in Canada generally have a doctoral degree in psychology (PhD) and are then board-certified. Any degree from a reputable, recognized university should be fine. I know people in Toronto who practice clinical psychology and got their PhDs in the USA. ... ychologist


Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)