Expired Hot Deals

[everbuying] Steel Ball Bearing Gyro Style Stress Reliever Spinner $1.99USD

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2017 11:42 am
Jul 20, 2007
428 posts
31 upvotes
While I was lining up at SDM I saw a mom and her kid playing with it. I couldn't help it and asked this random stranger what it is. The mom, who's a school teacher told me they are starting to ban this in school and all. I asked the kid how you play with it, like do you spin it and compete to see who can spin the longest, or bump with other spinners like a beyblade? Kid said "nothing, you just spin it".

Then the mum told me you can get one at Canadian Tire, which is just across the street.

Out of curiously and trying to understand why this is so popular, I went over to Canadian tire (by the cashier), and got one for $7. (Glow in the dark one is $8.)

I took it to the office for spin..and ya I'm not sure why, it helps me think and concentrate a bit more at work.
Jan 16, 2008
247 posts
44 upvotes
madamadakun wrote:
May 19th, 2017 9:44 am
While I was lining up at SDM I saw a mom and her kid playing with it. I couldn't help it and asked this random stranger what it is. The mom, who's a school teacher told me they are starting to ban this in school and all. I asked the kid how you play with it, like do you spin it and compete to see who can spin the longest, or bump with other spinners like a beyblade? Kid said "nothing, you just spin it".

Then the mum told me you can get one at Canadian Tire, which is just across the street.

Out of curiously and trying to understand why this is so popular, I went over to Canadian tire (by the cashier), and got one for $7. (Glow in the dark one is $8.)

I took it to the office for spin..and ya I'm not sure why, it helps me think and concentrate a bit more at work.
I guess this works like spinning a pen for me...
May 23, 2016
60 posts
20 upvotes
GTA
flyer12 wrote:
May 19th, 2017 8:31 am
Mine arrived yesterday via Canada Post Xpresspost (ordered May 5). Flat rate (free) shipping, no insurance, no tracking (that I paid for, but it still had a tracking number).
Quite fast for everbuying and fs.