• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2018 3:46 pm
Dec 15, 2017
150 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
cheapmeister wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 5:16 pm
What is MS-13? Is it worse than gypsies?
5 Minute Tour Of The Worlds Most Dangerous Nation

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=937_1457194610

I dug deeper into El Salvador and discovered that those 200,000 Trump wants to deport are only 10% of Salvadoran immigrants in the U.S. There are 300,0000 salvadorans in Los Angeles alone and another 180,000 in Washington DC/Virginia/Maryland. If that wasnt enough Long Island, NY and Texas are also flooded with salvadorans.
Penalty Box
Aug 23, 2006
3153 posts
199 upvotes
When Tur questions the book it is serious. She is the real Venom against Trump. The hate each other on many levels. looks personal.
Many of Wolff's dialogues likely being recreations rather than factual accounts

NBC News reporter Katy Tur cast serious doubt on Wolff's writing and reporting style in general. In a tweet sent on Wednesday, Tur outlined why the author's open-ended presentation of facts leaves much to be desired.

"Wolff is likely to face some serious questions and criticism regarding his use of quotes," Tur wrote. "It does appear from the reading that he is in the room for many of the conversations he ends up quoting in the book but from the Author's Note it sounds like they are recreations. How can he be sure the characters said what they said?"

Tur is not the first person to criticize Wolff for the liberties he appears to have taken with his storytelling - a 2004 piece in the New Republic made similar claims, writing that the events Wolff often recounts in his narrative pieces are more products of his imagination than real, fact-checked reports.

One excerpt in "Fire and Fury" states that Republican policy analyst and Trump campaign adviser Sam Nunberg was tasked with explaining the US Constitution to then-candidate Trump in the early months of his campaign. Nunberg claimed it did not go well.

"I got as far as the Fourth Amendment before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head," Nunberg is quoted as saying in the book.

But Nunberg has fabricated stories to reporters in the past - in November of last year, he admitted that he had made up a story in order to embarrass New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.

Such a history calls into question the veracity of his statement in Wolff's book.
“There are some things money can’t buy, and for everything else there’s MasterCard. Well, get out your checkbooks ladies and gentlemen, because it seems like the entire liberal cabinet can be bought. TRUDEAU: I CAN’T BE BOUGHT...LMAO. Because its 2017
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
27808 posts
6671 upvotes
GTHA
Trump Sings The National Anthem
After months of chiding NFL players for disrespecting our National Anthem, President Trump finally got his chance to show them how it's done.

Trump Is Becoming More Erratic and Working Less: A Closer Look
Seth takes a closer look at Donald Trump continuing to prove that he's an increasingly erratic president who's unfit for his job and apparently working even fewer hours and neglecting urgent issues.
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
17000 posts
1827 upvotes
Montreal
MusicBox wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 8:39 am
5 Minute Tour Of The Worlds Most Dangerous Nation

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=937_1457194610

I dug deeper into El Salvador and discovered that those 200,000 Trump wants to deport are only 10% of Salvadoran immigrants in the U.S. There are 300,0000 salvadorans in Los Angeles alone and another 180,000 in Washington DC/Virginia/Maryland. If that wasnt enough Long Island, NY and Texas are also flooded with salvadorans.
Technically he is only revoking the status of the temporary asylum Salvadoran, not all Salvadoran who ever came to the US.

If he allows them to apply for green cards, most would be able to stay.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
27808 posts
6671 upvotes
GTHA
"I would beat Oprah in a Presidential election"

Penalty Box
Aug 23, 2006
3153 posts
199 upvotes
tk1000 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2018 12:00 pm
"I would beat Oprah in a Presidential election"

nothing wrong is saying "I would beat Oprah in a Presidential election". He has claimed (falsely) so many things about things happened in past. so this is nothing.
“There are some things money can’t buy, and for everything else there’s MasterCard. Well, get out your checkbooks ladies and gentlemen, because it seems like the entire liberal cabinet can be bought. TRUDEAU: I CAN’T BE BOUGHT...LMAO. Because its 2017
Penalty Box
Aug 23, 2006
3153 posts
199 upvotes
Now he can claim for credit.
South Korea's Moon credits Trump with 'huge' contribution to North Korea talks
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
27808 posts
6671 upvotes
GTHA

Court blocks Trump's plan using his own reasoning
The U.S. federal court has blocked President Donald Trump's plan to roll back the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program by using his own reasoning against him. Back in September, Trump tweeted, "Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military?" The court used that argument in deciding to keep DACA in place.

Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
27808 posts
6671 upvotes
GTHA
Trump does a "Jekyll and Hyde" on DACA

Trump attacks US courts, says no DACA deal without wall

Penalty Box
Aug 20, 2012
10281 posts
947 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
By all accounts Chump's tweet was being facetious. He was saying you dont want to get rid of DACA and kick all the kids out if you can save it by helping out with the Wall and other shit. Where are the tweets before and after that posted tweet?? It was a lame negotiating tactic.

If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2004
14347 posts
1565 upvotes
Toronto
I don't understand why Republicans are so adamant about this wall. It's the very definition of a waste of taxpayer money. A border wall is nothing but a giant, useless lump that's easily bypassed by anyone with half a brain and a tiny amount of motivation. Walking over the border isn't even how most illegal immigrants get into the country, so it's just even more pointless. The fact that people are willing to literally pay for Trump's political grandstanding is amazing.
Could HAVE, not could OF. What does 'could of' even mean?
Penalty Box
Aug 23, 2006
3153 posts
199 upvotes
Piro21 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 12:55 pm
I don't understand why Republicans are so adamant about this wall. It's the very definition of a waste of taxpayer money. A border wall is nothing but a giant, useless lump that's easily bypassed by anyone with half a brain and a tiny amount of motivation. Walking over the border isn't even how most illegal immigrants get into the country, so it's just even more pointless.
What the heck are you talking about? Its not easy to walk in the desert. And wall is not only for illegal immigrant but also for smugglers.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2012
2826 posts
316 upvotes
Ottawa
Piro21 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 12:55 pm
I don't understand why Republicans are so adamant about this wall. It's the very definition of a waste of taxpayer money. A border wall is nothing but a giant, useless lump that's easily bypassed by anyone with half a brain and a tiny amount of motivation. Walking over the border isn't even how most illegal immigrants get into the country, so it's just even more pointless.
I think that a lot of Trump's supporters don't really care about the wall itself, but are more supportive of what it represents (actual enforcement of existing laws against illegal immigration).
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
4097 posts
585 upvotes

Apparently, Trump also named Super Mario ambassador to Italy, much to the chagrin of Luigi.
Penalty Box
Apr 8, 2013
7483 posts
247 upvotes
ConsoleWatcher wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 12:59 pm
I think that a lot of Trump's supporters don't really care about the wall itself, but are more supportive of what it represents (actual enforcement of existing laws against illegal immigration).
The wall is actually the ONLY thing they care about.

Trump can do whatever he wants but the wall is the most important thing for them. Majority of his supporters are Alt Right. They have said over and over again. They will back him up on pretty much anything as long as he builds the wall.

Before the election, this is what you see most of the time in T_D, /pol, SF and other social media websites. There was a poll by breitbart too.

His supporters were very clear. Trump will only lose them if he doesnt put up the wall.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎