Everything Trump - Donald Trump General Discussion thread

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2017 9:19 pm
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
22756 posts
4653 upvotes
GTHA
How much of his first budget blueprint will survive congress?

It's Donald Trump's budget vs. American lives
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/3/16 ... ican-lives
Former Vice President Joe Biden said “Don’t tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value,” and the National Republican Congressional Committee actually thought that was worth repeating as an attack on the Obama-Biden budget back in 2013.

Well.

Donald Trump’s budget tells us plenty about what he values—but it tells us even more about what he doesn’t value.

Trump values military hardware. He values a border wall. He doesn’t value people’s lives—feeding people or keeping them warm, doing medical research to prevent and heal diseases, job training or college preparation for disadvantaged youth. He doesn’t value the environment, or parks, or the arts. Trump’s America, the America he is trying to build with this budget, is ignorant, unskilled, sick, hungry, cruel, and violent. It’s bleak and barren and devoid of joy.

Here are some of the details.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2012
2384 posts
251 upvotes
Ottawa
tk1000 wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 10:32 am
How much of his first budget blueprint will survive congress?

It's Donald Trump's budget vs. American lives
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/3/16 ... ican-lives
In other words, he's a Republican. Feel how you want about his budget, but it falls in line with the Republicans' general beliefs of "smaller gov't".
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13101 posts
2641 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I wonder how long it will take for the US to ostracize itself from all of its major allies.

If I was May I'd be like **** this guy.
konfusion666 wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 9:31 am
How does Sean Spicer still have a job? Funnily enough, the Obama Admin spokesperson never screwed up enough to require *formally apologizing* to a tier 1 ally.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03 ... retapping/
Imagine having to defend a buffoon on a daily basis....Spicer and Conway have the two toughest jobs in the world. Probably why Spicer looks like a massive prick and Conway looks like the wicked witch of the west. The stress is taking its toll.
Last edited by nasa25 on Mar 17th, 2017 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
22756 posts
4653 upvotes
GTHA
Germany could file a suit against the United States at the World Trade Organization over President Donald Trump’s proposed border tax, the economy minister said on Friday ahead of a meeting between Chancellor Angela Merkel and Trump later in the day.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-o ... e34335765/
Jul 30, 2010
568 posts
85 upvotes
tk1000 wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 10:32 am
He doesn’t value people’s lives—feeding people or keeping them warm, doing medical research to prevent and heal diseases, job training or college preparation for disadvantaged youth. He doesn’t value the environment, or parks, or the arts. Trump’s America, the America he is trying to build with this budget, is ignorant, unskilled, sick, hungry, cruel, and violent. It’s bleak and barren and devoid of joy.
LOL, that was quite the SJW rant. Boohoo, somebody's angwy!

Yay for smaller government!
Jul 30, 2010
568 posts
85 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 11:05 am
I wonder how long it will take for the US to ostracize itself from all of its major allies.

If I was May I'd be like **** this guy.

Imagine having to defend a buffoon on a daily basis....Spicer and Conway have the two toughest jobs in the world. Probably why Spicer looks like a massive prick and Conway looks like the wicked witch of the west. The stress is taking its toll.
Very true...they only had to apologize for spying on tier 1 allies!
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13101 posts
2641 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
LeisureSuitL wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 11:08 am

Yay for smaller government!
I'm for smaller government but deregulation really helped protect the middle class against the Wall Street douchebags back in '08.

In other news, the new healthcare bill seems to be pretty great. Trump has said so about 1.8 billion times.

How does it work? No idea
How is it great? No idea

But f it. It's great.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
15263 posts
381 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
LeisureSuitL wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 11:09 am
Very true...they only had to apologize for spying on tier 1 allies!
No, they had to apologize for accusing the UK of spying on them... a pretty bone-headed move (the accusation) by any measure of the imagination
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
15263 posts
381 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 11:11 am
I'm for smaller government but deregulation really helped protect the middle class against the Wall Street douchebags back in '08.
You forgot to turn on your sarcasm indicator
Jul 30, 2010
568 posts
85 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 11:43 am
No, they had to apologize for accusing the UK of spying on them... a pretty bone-headed move (the accusation) by any measure of the imagination
Agreed...very stupid thing to say, just to scramble for a justification on the wiretapping snafu.

I was referring to Obama's leak about him spying on our allies a few years ago...which he apologized for.

Obama's administration was deceitful and willfully tried to undermine the US and its allies...Trump administration is just fun! The policy (what little policy that came out so far) is on the whole good news for believers in smaller government and less government handouts, and his clown-show is just awesomely entertaining.

In other news, Turkey is so mad at the Dutch (for not letting him peddle his theocracy there) that Erdrogan has said that a Holy War is coming in Europe. We are on the sane side of the ocean it seems!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2012
9559 posts
806 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
sandikosh wrote:
Jan 16th, 2017 11:36 am
Wha is k car?
Wrong accent. The font is using asian phonetics to mimic germans. :rolleyes:
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2012
9559 posts
806 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Cerial wrote:
Jan 20th, 2017 1:37 pm
Trump is out for blood. America has been disrespected too long.
The problem is he doesnt recognize every action has an equal and opposite reaction. For each car that gets taxed not only is the tax passed onto US consumers at the retail price but also affects US jobs. From less cars at the loading docks, less purchases, less distribution, lower supply chain, less dealerships, parts suppliers, mechanics, etc., etc., that's jobs LOST in the US car and manufacturing sector. Chump always talks about taxing imported mexican goods.... US ambassador to Mexico says that will result in the loss of 6 mil US jobs both direct and indirect.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
3673 posts
338 upvotes
aznnorth wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 1:40 pm
The problem is he doesnt recognize every action has an equal and opposite reaction. For each car that gets taxed not only is the tax passed onto US consumers at the retail price but also affects US jobs. From less cars at the loading docks, less purchases, less distribution, lower supply chain, less dealerships, parts suppliers, mechanics, etc., etc., that's jobs LOST in the US car and manufacturing sector. Chump always talks about taxing imported mexican goods.... US ambassador to Mexico says that will result in the loss of 6 mil US jobs both direct and indirect.
who said he was actually going to go through with it? What's wrong with a president that's not afraid to spout garbage trash talk to make our allies a little less comfortable with their current free protection and handouts
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
1257 posts
122 upvotes
Kingmoo wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 5:47 pm
who said he was actually going to go through with it? What's wrong with a president that's not afraid to spout garbage trash talk to make our allies a little less comfortable with their current free protection and handouts
What a dumb comment. You actually think the allies are getting unhinged. Folks on the ground will bear the brunt of his stupidity.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel