• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2017 12:37 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2009
2224 posts
781 upvotes
Piro21 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 12:21 pm
As a Hindu, I am deeply offended by the continuing cultural appropriation of our symbol. I should sue.
Didn't realize a mushroom cloud was a Hindu symbol ... or is it the rainbow colours?
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
15352 posts
390 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
pootza wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 5:04 pm
Didn't realize a mushroom cloud was a Hindu symbol ... or is it the rainbow colours?
the swastika
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
23205 posts
4842 upvotes
GTHA
Eliminating Great Lakes Restoration Initiative called disastrous
Environmentalists, mayors and residents banding together over Trump administration’s proposal to eliminate funding to a program that protects the Great Lakes

FBI Director confirms no info supporting Trump wiretapping claims
FBI Director James Comey confirmed to a House Intelligence Committee hearing that there was no information to support President Trump's wiretapping claims.

White House refuses to back down from wiretapping claims; says no collusion with Russia
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said President Trump will not retract his claim that former President Obama ordered wiretapping of him despite the FBI director claiming no evidence exists to corroborate the claim. Spicer also told reporters Monday that just because there is an active investigation into allegations of Russian interference in the U.S. election, it doesn't mean said interference actually occurred.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
15352 posts
390 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
kingofwale wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 12:27 pm
yes, because Trump is going to Mar-a-lago every month for next 4 years.

Completely misleading graph based on "projection" of 1 trip in 1 month... but this is not suprrising, it is after all from Washington Post
"Sean Spicer: It’s a ‘vast reach’ to think Donald Trump will cut back on $3m trips to Mar-a-Lago"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 40971.html

Donald Trump: Re-filling the swamp with twice the sewage, since 2017
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
15352 posts
390 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
So, will he be a 1-term president or a 0.25-term president?
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2004
13672 posts
1348 upvotes
Toronto
konfusion666 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2017 1:45 pm
I think he'll be allowed to continue and that the Republicans will keep whitewashing everything he does.

Treason? Fake news
Bringing his entitled kids into the white house with no government jobs, giving them security clearances, and allowing them to meet with foreign leaders to profit off the US government? Totally not corruption at all
Stealing from the US taxpayer by refusing to stay at the white house and forcing the government to pay for his resort? Acceptable to Republicans
Not divesting from his business? No issues here
Public examples of pay-to-play politics? Horrendous injustice when Hilary is accused of it, completely fine when Trump actually does it
Repeated, outrageous lies that show he's most likely senile? Presidential behaviour
The list goes on. I'm running out of responses that show how much Republicans hate America and only work for the rich.

If this was any other country he'd have been dragged outside and executed by now, but the US doesn't actually enforce any of their own rules so he's going to be allowed to keep at it.
Could HAVE, not could OF. What does 'could of' even mean?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
6771 posts
1355 upvotes
Piro21 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2017 1:53 pm
I think he'll be allowed to continue and that the Republicans will keep whitewashing everything he does.

Treason? Fake news
Bringing his entitled kids into the white house with no government jobs, giving them security clearances, and allowing them to meet with foreign leaders to profit off the US government? Totally not corruption at all
Stealing from the US taxpayer by refusing to stay at the white house and forcing the government to pay for his resort? Acceptable to Republicans
Not divesting from his business? No issues here
Public examples of pay-to-play politics? Horrendous injustice when Hilary is accused of it, completely fine when Trump actually does it
Repeated, outrageous lies that show he's most likely senile? Presidential behaviour
The list goes on. I'm running out of responses that show how much Republicans hate America and only work for the rich.

If this was any other country he'd have been dragged outside and executed by now, but the US doesn't actually enforce any of their own rules so he's going to be allowed to keep at it.
funny enough i mentioned to a coworker recently that if obama did a fraction of the stuff the current moron in chief is doing he would have been assassinated.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13685 posts
3031 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
konfusion666 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2017 1:45 pm
lol @ your sig. Good choice.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
6555 posts
182 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2017 4:29 pm
lol @ your sig. Good choice.
Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

I love it.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Mar 20, 2017
1 posts
943. Trump and coming economic crisis (1/18/2017)

I allege Donald Trump is a FBI insider who handles the real estate property for the Feds. The reason I say so is based on:

1. The company Trump runs are not public owned firms. It accordance with the FBI characteristic - all its property are secret from public.

2. Trump avoided to pay federal income tax for decades. He refuses to open his income to public. Such a big issue generally was neglected in election and he is elected president. Because otherwise there is a lot of secret property of the FBI would have been exposed under sunshine. Under secret operation, that topic has been omitted. The income of the FBI is free from tax.

3. Trump is arrogant, behaves like a dictator because he knows behind him is a terror power. So he was sure he would win the campaign - if not, "it was rigged", he intimidated his rival "you'd be in jail", he openly called for Russian's help to hack Clinton's email, such a fact is still a forbidden topic in recent Russian hacking debate, he blames media "fake news" if he dislikes it, he demands firms to move back to US in extorting style. All these are the characteristic of the FBI.

4. He can command the politicians, a power only the FBI has.
On Jan. 3, Without Warning or Public Input, House Republicans Vote to Dismantle Ethics Oversight Office
On same day, when Trump says no, so said representatives hurried to cancel their decision.
House Republicans cancel plan to dismantle ethics watchdog after backlash, opposition from Trump

JANUARY 03, 2017
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room ... ion-trump/

5. Why the FBI push out such an unqualified person to be US president? I think it relates to coming economic collapse. Everybody knows that Federal Reserve will raise the interest rate at least twice this year. It will poke off the real estate bubble. Trump is the man that runs the real estates property of the Feds.
Trump rooted for the housing bubble to burst

By RYAN LOVELACE

May 24, 2016 - If there is a bubble burst, as they call it, you know you could make a lot of money. ... economic crisis before playing audio of Trump in 2006 expressing desire to see the housing market crash. "I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy," Trump is heard saying in the ad.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clint ... 2592114943.

6. In Kat Sung's elimination case, the Feds have accumulated a large quantity of houses. They made a lot of money by house trading to maintain their big plot. When a bubble breaks off, the houses they hold become a hot potato.

7. To get rid of a large quantity of real estates while to take the chance to make big money when a property market crisis comes. What else can you do except to have a real estate manager to be the president? That's why Trump is selected.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
4829 posts
347 upvotes
tk1000 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 7:57 pm

FBI Director confirms no info supporting Trump wiretapping claims
FBI Director James Comey confirmed to a House Intelligence Committee hearing that there was no information to support President Trump's wiretapping claims.

White House refuses to back down from wiretapping claims; says no collusion with Russia
Well, looks like Trump was right after all: http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/ ... index.html
http://bigstory.ap.org/8f45d6141e4e4cce ... _medium=AP
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2004
13672 posts
1348 upvotes
Toronto
Nope:
House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes said Wednesday that Donald Trump's personal communications and those of associates may have been picked up by intelligence agencies conducting surveillance after the election, hurrying to the White House to brief the President
The revelations do not appear to support Trump's claims, debunked by FBI Director James Comey, that he was wiretapped by his predecessor President Barack Obama. Rather, they appear to relate to conversations between Trump or associates and people who were targeted by FISA warrants.
A House member on the Intelligence Committee told CNN the communications in question were senior-level people talking about Trump, not Trump himself.
He said that he and other members of the committee had still not seen the documents that Nunes was referring to. He also said from a conversation with Nunes that there did not appear to have been any "unmasking" of any of the US people mentioned in the intercepts.
Could HAVE, not could OF. What does 'could of' even mean?