• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2017 6:48 am
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
6379 posts
169 upvotes
kingofwale wrote:
May 17th, 2017 1:58 am
true true... the democrats would NEVER say anything bad about Comey... like saying how he has lost respect of everyone, or ask outright for his resignation, or publicly ask him to get fired by Obama....

this is obviously something only Trump does. ;)
The democrats doesnt have the WH?. Its the POTUS job to work with the FBI. The democrats are in congress, their job is to pass legislation and play politics.

How hard is this to understand?. Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
15271 posts
381 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
kingofwale wrote:
May 17th, 2017 1:30 am
funny how Comey's memo is just out there for everyone to see. ;)

when Obama was the President and Hillary went through waves of FBI probes, there was no "inside sources" from FBI
The fact that you criticize the leak rather than criticize the mistakes of your "dear leader" speaks volumes: the "Right" is morally bankrupt and cares more about whining "b-b-b-but Obama did it too, daddy!" rather than taking responsibility...

So pathetic
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
4200 posts
1225 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote:
May 17th, 2017 8:15 am
The fact that you criticize the leak rather than criticize the mistakes of your "dear leader" speaks volumes: the "Right" is morally bankrupt and cares more about whining "b-b-b-but Obama did it too, daddy!" rather than taking responsibility...

So pathetic
Change the players from Trump & Obama to Trudeau & Harper and then bask in the irony of your statement. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
15271 posts
381 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
Conquistador wrote:
May 17th, 2017 11:38 am
Change the players from Trump & Obama to Trudeau & Harper and then bask in the irony of your statement. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually, I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Trudeau. That's why I try to stay away from the Trudeau threads.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
9516 posts
705 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote:
May 17th, 2017 8:15 am

So pathetic
what "mistake"?? Now that Russia is releasing info about the meeting that seems to agree with WH's version instead of media's, how long will biased media still hide behind their "inside sources" story??

Or are they going to create another "golden shower" story soon?

wait... but i'm sure you guys still believe "golden shower" story to be 100% factual right?
Feb 13, 2017
59 posts
4 upvotes
Anyone following the Seth Rich story? Lots of allegations floating around out there on it.

Apparently a Bernie Supporter who worked for the DNC that may have found something concerning (primary voter fraud?) and was in communications with Wikileaks. Was shot and died in hospital from an alleged robbery. Police confiscated his laptop at home? Possible source of the DNC email leak?

Wikileaks is even tweeting about it.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
3712 posts
513 upvotes
Conquistador wrote:
May 17th, 2017 11:38 am
When I do that, I can only bask in the silliness of yet another false equivalency. Wake me up when some other "dear leader" manages to create three self-inflicted "scandals" in a week.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
4766 posts
345 upvotes
teamocil wrote:
May 17th, 2017 1:13 pm
Anyone following the Seth Rich story? Lots of allegations floating around out there on it.

Apparently a Bernie Supporter who worked for the DNC that may have found something concerning (primary voter fraud?) and was in communications with Wikileaks. Was shot and died in hospital from an alleged robbery. Police confiscated his laptop at home? Possible source of the DNC email leak?

Wikileaks is even tweeting about it.
I do. Here is a short summary:

What we know for sure:
- was db admin for DNC, had access to lots of data
- was shot on his way home but not robbed
- died several hours later in hospital
- police confiscated his laptop for unknown reasons
- his attacker(s) were never caught

Almost sure (not officially confirmed):
- he leaked thousands of emails to Wikileaks
- he discovered a mechanism put in place by DNC (Podesta) to switch votes from Sanders to Clinton so this was the real reason why Sanders lost the primaries.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
15271 posts
381 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
teamocil wrote:
May 17th, 2017 1:13 pm
Lol, welcome to 5 months ago... another non-story just like Pizzagate
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
15271 posts
381 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
arm2000 wrote:
May 17th, 2017 1:48 pm
I have no idea if this is true, but in my magical make-believe world where Trump is GOD (and where 9/11 was an inside job, and where Obama was born in Kenya), it's true:
- he discovered a mechanism put in place by DNC (Podesta) to switch votes from Sanders to Clinton so this was the real reason why Sanders lost the primaries.
Fixed.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
4766 posts
345 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote:
May 17th, 2017 1:51 pm

I do. Here is a short summary:

What we know for sure:
- was db admin for DNC, had access to lots of data
- was shot on his way home but not robbed
- died several hours later in hospital
- police confiscated his laptop for unknown reasons
- his attacker(s) were never caught
- lots of shills trying to derail the subject

Almost sure (not officially confirmed):
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
15271 posts
381 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
arm2000 wrote:
May 17th, 2017 1:59 pm
more shitposting
Ah, the irony in the forum's biggest Trump-Loving shill, who himself is trying to derail the Donald Trump discussion thread by talking about Seth Rich... calling others shills!

Such delicious irony!
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
4766 posts
345 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote:
May 17th, 2017 2:03 pm
Ah, the irony in the forum's biggest Trump-Loving shill, who himself is trying to derail the Donald Trump discussion thread by talking about Seth Rich... calling others shills!

Such delicious irony!
Of course this is part of Trump thread. Among other things, one of the main accusation against Trump is Russia collusion, in particular Russia hacking DNC servers to help Trump. It turns out DNC hacking was inside job from Seth, not from Russia.
But if you like the irony, please enjoy it and stay out this thread, anyway you never contribute with anything other than personal attacks.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
15271 posts
381 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
arm2000 wrote:
May 17th, 2017 2:15 pm
But if you like the irony, please enjoy it and stay out this thread, anyway you never contribute with anything other than personal attacks.
Even if that WAS true, it'd be a helluva lot more valuable than the nonsensical diarrhea which constitutes most of your posts, bro.

Anyways, TTYIAB. Going to warm up a pizza pocket while the Obamas watch me.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel