• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2017 4:58 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15604 posts
4370 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I bet Spicer feels like he added 20 years to his life expectancy by getting out of that shit show.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Jun 28, 2009
566 posts
163 upvotes
JustBob wrote:
Aug 18th, 2017 2:45 pm
Drain the swamp

Congrats to Mike Pence for winning season 1 of Trump Survivor
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15604 posts
4370 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU

Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Jul 5, 2003
219 posts
17 upvotes
Regina
jceezy23 wrote:
Aug 18th, 2017 3:43 pm
Congrats to Mike Pence for winning season 1 of Trump Survivor
Trump can't fire Pence even if he wanted to, because Pence was elected VP. Only Congress could get rid of him, and then only if he committed a serious criminal offense.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7180 posts
233 upvotes
This is it folks. Trump is about to be impeached. The firing of Bannon has to be the work of Kushner/Ivanka. Republicans smells blood in the water.

Dumb trump thinks he can play both sides of the field. Face With Tears Of Joy

Mike Pence will be POTUS.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
5966 posts
221 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote:
Aug 18th, 2017 3:00 pm
But but but 4D chess!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

(am I doing it right?)
I think Bannon is playing 4D chess...but he was playing it to get out of his job.

kevindurant1 wrote:
Aug 18th, 2017 5:22 pm
This is it folks. Trump is about to be impeached. The firing of Bannon has to be the work of Kushner/Ivanka. Republicans smells blood in the water.

Did I miss something else that happened? Why would they want to impeach him now that he's gotten rid of the person that congress wanted gone? At the end of the day the Republicans don't really care what Trump is doing as long as they get their way so if he falls in line with their agenda then there is no reason to impeach.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2012
2737 posts
297 upvotes
Ottawa
kevindurant1 wrote:

Yup, if Trump is impeached/resigns another conservative Republican (Pence) will take his place. I don't know what the Democrats are going to do, since they've spent most of their time attacking Trump, and not his positions....
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
3880 posts
1253 upvotes
ConsoleWatcher wrote:
Aug 18th, 2017 5:39 pm
Yup, if Trump is impeached/resigns another conservative Republican (Pence) will take his place. I don't know what the Democrats are going to do, since they've spent most of their time attacking Trump, and not his positions....
The far right already considers the White House to be overrun with Dems (Ivanka, Jared, Kelly, Cohn, McMaster)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2009
5152 posts
660 upvotes
South of Ottawa
konfusion666 wrote:
Aug 17th, 2017 4:57 pm
How long until the Kochs and the Mercers decide "enough is enough" and give Pence the reins? ;)
The Mercers are Bannon's backers (they own Breitbart). The Koch brothers are Pence all the way.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
3880 posts
1253 upvotes
Beachdown wrote:
Aug 18th, 2017 6:11 pm
The Mercers are Bannon's backers (they own Breitbart). The Koch brothers are Pence all the way.
Bannon is already back at Breitbart as Executive Chairman.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2009
5152 posts
660 upvotes
South of Ottawa
ConsoleWatcher wrote:
Aug 18th, 2017 5:39 pm
Trump will resign/be impeached, and then either way, he is going to jail. So is Pence. And the rest of this ugly admin and advisors. The list keeps getting longer (add Rohrabacher to the bunch).
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
1450 posts
138 upvotes
Pickering
kevindurant1 wrote:

Too bad for the USA...Pence is just horrible.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2012
2737 posts
297 upvotes
Ottawa
Beachdown wrote:
Aug 18th, 2017 6:18 pm
Trump will resign/be impeached, and then either way, he is going to jail. So is Pence. And the rest of this ugly admin and advisors. The list keeps getting longer (add Rohrabacher to the bunch).
Well, apart from the fact that's very unlikely (given how much Pence has distanced himself from Trump, even if Trump had committed crimes it's unlikely that Pence would be held criminally responsible).

Even IF Pence were impeached/jailed, the next president would be the Speaker of the House, Republican Paul Ryan, a only slightly more moderate conservative.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2012
2737 posts
297 upvotes
Ottawa
maddawg wrote:
Aug 18th, 2017 6:28 pm
Too bad for the USA...Pence is just horrible.
Please elaborate.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
1450 posts
138 upvotes
Pickering
ConsoleWatcher wrote:
Aug 18th, 2017 6:32 pm
Please elaborate.
Why, I have researched the gentleman. His stance on LGBT rights, opposing the ACA, friendly with corporations and the list goes on. Also, a know bible thumper.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

smacd