• Sep 19th, 2017 6:22 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2008
4362 posts
629 upvotes
MaximDude wrote:
Aug 20th, 2017 8:45 am
Except the German media and their leaders ARE MASSIVE HYPOCRITES who while having no issue criticizing other people, they most certainly do have a problem with accurately reporting all the crime and violence committed by Muslims in their nation because of course we can't offend those people can we? >_>

'White supremacists' who commit relatively little crime and violence, 'They're the plague that must be destroyed'. Muslims who commit constant crime, violence and now ever increasing terrorism? 'Its our fault for not doing a better job of integrating them and we just need to work harder at making these people feel welcomed and everything will be fine!'.

Germany and many other European nations don't have a leg to stand on when they're slowly but surely destroying their own countries and everything they built, sacrificing it all on the alter of political correctness and the tolerance of people and beliefs that we strongly don't agree with. And its all OK because the people making these decisions will likely never suffer the consequences of those decisions unlike the average European or American or Canadian who have to deal with being 'culturally enriched' by these foreign invaders on a daily basis.
Your conduct on this board is worrying.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
25005 posts
5530 upvotes
GTHA
Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles tells USA TODAY more than 1,000 agents have already hit the salary and overtime allowance meant to last the entire year.

The Secret Service can no longer afford to pay hundreds of agents it needs to carry out an expanded protective mission.

Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
15799 posts
1711 upvotes
Montreal
Sending in more troops to Afghanistan? Didn't even wiat for Bannon to clean out his office before doing a 180.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
5651 posts
220 upvotes
I think they're making a play for Afghanistan's vast mineral wealth. Why go on TV to talk about a moderate troop bump?
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
1398 posts
130 upvotes
tk1000 wrote:
Aug 21st, 2017 6:00 pm
Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles tells USA TODAY more than 1,000 agents have already hit the salary and overtime allowance meant to last the entire year.

The Secret Service can no longer afford to pay hundreds of agents it needs to carry out an expanded protective mission.

Though he will drain the swamp. Looks like orange boy is the walking swamp. Sad he complained about Obama travelling and playin golf and look at this "businessman" sucking on the government tit.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2012
2598 posts
277 upvotes
Ottawa
maddawg wrote:
Aug 21st, 2017 7:42 pm
Though he will drain the swamp. Looks like orange boy is the walking swamp. Sad he complained about Obama travelling and playin golf and look at this "businessman" sucking on the government tit.
Well, a lot of the costs are because he has a large family, abd they like to travel a lot. That's not his fault. That being said, perhaps he could help allegiate the burden by providing housing and other material support to his staff and Secret Service at his properties? It's not technically his responsibility but it would be a nice thing to do.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
1398 posts
130 upvotes
ConsoleWatcher wrote:
Aug 21st, 2017 7:50 pm
Well, a lot of the costs are because he has a large family, abd they like to travel a lot. That's not his fault. That being said, perhaps he could help allegiate the burden by providing housing and other material support to his staff and Secret Service at his properties? It's not technically his responsibility but it would be a nice thing to do.
Well he had the City of New York and secret service spend quite a bit of $$$ when his wife and kid stayed in the trump tower. Also, how about his weekend jaunts to play golf. The guy is a absolute failure and their to gain only personal benefits. Also, now we see how a business crook run a country. Don't forget his Florida trip cost 3 million each visit. Obama took a few vacations and he was all over him. Talk about white privilege at its best.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16478 posts
960 upvotes
Niagara Falls
maddawg wrote:
Aug 21st, 2017 7:54 pm
Well he had the City of New York and secret service spend quite a bit of $$$ when his wife and kid stayed in the trump tower. Also, how about his weekend jaunts to play golf. The guy is a absolute failure and their to gain only personal benefits. Also, now we see how a business crook run a country. Don't forget his Florida trip cost 3 million each visit. Obama took a few vacations and he was all over him. Talk about white privilege at its best.
I do find it odd how much he company personally gains by all of his weekend Golf jaunts.

I honestly can't imagine another politician getting away with what he does, Republican or Democrat, Consevative or Liberal.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2012
2598 posts
277 upvotes
Ottawa
What I don't understand is why he doesn't just personally cover the costs. Unlike many things he faces, this is one problem he can literally just solve by throwing his money at it.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
1398 posts
130 upvotes
ConsoleWatcher wrote:
Aug 21st, 2017 11:46 pm
What I don't understand is why he doesn't just personally cover the costs. Unlike many things he faces, this is one problem he can literally just solve by throwing his money at it.
Look at his business history, never used his own money for anything. He is being sued quite a bit for screwing folks over.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
3699 posts
162 upvotes
Mississauga
mr_raider wrote:
Aug 21st, 2017 6:52 am
I understand enough to see a tactic as old as history. You need a common enemy to scare the populace and have them willingly give up their rights and freedoms, and implement your changes. At least the Soviets presented a credible threat with a nuclear arsenal.
Isn't this EXACTLY what leftists are doing with the cries for the need for white supremacists to be crushed even when the actual number of them are relatively small and the number of them who would actually go out and cause violence are even smaller? We've seem MUCH more violence from Antifa and other leftist people recently than we've seen from any right wing extremists and yet they're the only ones condemned while the left wing extremists who clash much more often with police and cause much more damage aren't similarly condemned. Do you not find this hypocritical and wrong?

And I'm still waiting for you to condemn the violence and destruction that happened in Quebec a few days ago when it was the people on the left who came out dressed in black and were the ones fighting police and causing damage to the area they were in. Will you have the balls to condemn these people the same way you condemn the rallies in Charlottesville?
Muslims do not represent an existential threat to western countries. They do not have the military hardware, or economic power to pose a threat. They don't form a sufficiently large voting bloc to move the needle, nor do they vote as a bloc. Stealth jihad and creeping sharia (my favorite website name) are pure delusions of people with falaffel for brains.

In short it ain't happening.
Are you intentionally ignoring all the stories coming out of Europe and elsewhere because they don't fit your narrative or are you seriously that blind to the facts? Why in the hell do Muslims need to field a real army when they already have an army in Europe that is committing countless crimes, violence, murder and even terrorism? They're conquering us from the inside out and they don't need a majority to do so, just a extremely vocal and angry minority is enough to turn western governments, the media and many western people into UTTER COWARDS who refuse to admit that Muslims are a massive issue in western nations.

Hell why do Muslims even need a majority when there's plenty of people like you willing to come out and defend them every single time a story comes up about them harming other people? Just look at the other thread that was posted today about Muslim men beating up random people who weren't Muslims. I'm sure you'll find some way to explain away that crime too because its what you people do no matter what Muslims do or say. That's how sad many people of the west have become these days when they're much more willing to fight WITH the enemy than they are with their own native people to stop things from getting worse.
JayLove06 wrote:
Aug 21st, 2017 7:33 am
Your conduct on this board is worrying.
And your inability to open your mind to any views and opinions that differ from yours and to listen as well as discuss issues freely is both disturbing and sad. And its hilarious how the left claim to be so tolerant and open and yet they're anything but that if you don't fully align with their views and agree with them on everything.
Toronto sports teams..............forever cursed. Profound sadness. :(
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
15799 posts
1711 upvotes
Montreal
Way off topic in a Trump thread, and I take responsibility for detailing it. Nevertheless although I have never seen what antifa demonstrators look like, if I was stuck in a room with one of them, I'll take antifa or BLM guys over vanguard America or "la meute". I like my chances of coming out alive better.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
2648 posts
95 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote:
Aug 21st, 2017 9:11 pm
I do find it odd how much he company personally gains by all of his weekend Golf jaunts.

I honestly can't imagine another politician getting away with what he does, Republican or Democrat, Consevative or Liberal.
Here is another interesting article about Eric Trump and his charity foundation, and how its funneling business to Daddy's golf courses.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexand ... 1a23b6b4a3