• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2017 4:58 pm
Tags:
Mar 30, 2017
182 posts
44 upvotes
ConsumerBran wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 4:00 pm
I assume you were alive in the 1950's to witness that everyone in the western world had one way of living, one moral code, and everyone acted uniformly the way you just described?

Plenty of wives were out having sex with the milkman or the mailman while their husbands were at work. Plenty husbands were banging the secretary at work as well. Things honestly haven't changed that much over the years, quite honestly. The 1950s weren't what you have constructed in your head my friend.

People are often more up tight about sex today than they used to be. I'd say tinder is more objectifying, dehumanizing of a way to find a mate than anything that happened in the 1950's.

In the days before DNA tests, you only knew your wife was banging the neighborhood gardener is if the baby that came out looked so radically different that you could just tell. LOL Oh, back in the day. Before DNA tests and apps.

I don't understand why any man would even consider getting married these days, but it is the best deal out there for me to get married, to a good man preferably a wealthy one. I agree with having an affair, I really do believe we are not meant to be monogamous at all. Cheating and rationalising always existed and I don't think it will ever stop. DNA tests don't mean anything these days even if you prove the child is not yours, you still have to pay child support :) It is rigged that way.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1172 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/1 ... rs_wo.html
One of Roy Moore's accusers worked as interpreter for Hillary Clinton campaign

One of the women who said Senate candidate Roy Moore pursued her while she was in high school worked for Hillary Clinton's campaign as a sign language interpreter, according to videos and documents posted online.

Deborah Wesson Gibson, owner of the interpreting company Signs of Excellence, provided services for Clinton during her 2016 campaign, as well as working with former Democratic Vice President Joe Biden during other events. Photos posted to her company's social media site show her providing sign language services for Sen. Patrick Murphy and Sen. Bill Nelson, both Florida Democrats.

Gibson's company has offices in Florida and Alabama, providing sign language interpretation to businesses, politicians, governments and more.

Gibson did not respond to texts or email messages seeking a comment.
So another Democrat plant trying to stir up trouble and invoke emotional tirades to try and sweep a non-establishment politician out of candidacy.

Interestingly enough, Roy Moore still holds the same 49-38/50-38 poll leads as he did a month ago. ABC/NBC/CNN went on the ground to ask Alabamans their thoughts and they clearly sided overwhelmingly with Roy Moore not believing WaPo and its unsubstantiated hit story, which for anyone who followed WaPo in the 2016 elections, know how much they love them some fake news. It's only justifiable to demand proof especially given who the accusers are and the clearly demonstrated smear attempts.

And given all the Election 2016 attempts by Soros and the DNC to put plants at Trump rallies to instigate fights and WaPo's eagerness to try and liken Trump rallies to violent white supremacy rallies, I'd say they're back at it in full force.

I had one look at WaPo's site and had a healthy laugh. They are trying very hard to change the obvious outcome of this election any way they can. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
16444 posts
1763 upvotes
Montreal
The plot thickens. Gotta love US politics.
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
mr_raider wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 10:58 am
The plot thickens. Gotta love US politics.
Nothing thickened. This is just an attempt by the Pugs to discredit her. People do work for and vote for Democrats, including victims.

From Moore himself

Debbie Wesson Gibson, then 17

Debbie Wesson Gibson, whom Moore remembered by her maiden name, said they met when she was 17 and Moore spoke to her high school civics class. She said they went on several dates that did not progress beyond kissing.

Moore said he does not remember speaking to any civics class, but remembered Wesson Gibson and her parents. He also recalled her as a "good girl."

"I do not remember speaking to a civics class," Moore said. "I don't remember that. I do not remember when we — I seem to remember knowing her parents because they were friends. I can't recall specific dates because that's been 40 years, but I remember her as a good girl."

Pressed by Hannity, Moore said he did not recall going on any dates with her, but admitted it was possible they did. He also said she was a "friend."

"I don't remember specific dates. I do not," Moore said. "And I do not remember if it was in that time or later, but I do not remember that, no."

"I know her, but I don't remember going out on dates. I knew her as a friend. If we did go out on dates, then we did," Moore said, "but I do not remember that."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/how-r ... le/2640367

Affirmed by the man and slithing over his 'recollection'.
"Obama is the quintessence of all that is wrong with America today.. people looking at the superficial which is skin color and ignoring idiotic behavior." - the poster AndySixx 😲 :facepalm:
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
Golden Showers Trump

Ex-intelligence chiefs: Trump is being played by Putin and US is in 'peril'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... e-agencies
"Obama is the quintessence of all that is wrong with America today.. people looking at the superficial which is skin color and ignoring idiotic behavior." - the poster AndySixx 😲 :facepalm:
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
Trump takes the country and region closer to war, calling Kim Jung Un "short and fat"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... o-old-barb

Trump's stature:

Nov 8, 2017
82 posts
12 upvotes
Somewhere in Ontario
AndySixx wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 9:59 am

So another Democrat plant trying to stir up trouble and invoke emotional tirades to try and sweep a non-establishment politician out of candidacy.
Conspiracy theory. Unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2012
2737 posts
297 upvotes
Ottawa
springdays wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 1:19 pm
Trump takes the country and region closer to war, calling Kim Jung Un "short and fat"
1. Trump is tall.
2. Trump is somewhat overweight, but that's quite common in older men who were never really skinny. Kim Jong-Un is significantly in worse health given his weight at his younger age. And perhaps most importantly..
3. Both are overweight, but only Kim Jong Un presides over a regime in which the majority of its citizens go hungry and where millions have starved to death. Trump isn't taking the food out of anyone's mouth..
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
ConsumerBran wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 1:24 pm
Conspiracy theory. Unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.
This is what the Right feed off nowadays unfortunately. Notice who ran this hit piece - AI, Fox and Breitbart.
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
ConsoleWatcher wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 1:27 pm
1. Trump is tall.
2. Trump is somewhat overweight, but that's quite common in older men who were never really skinny. Kim Jong-Un is significantly in worse health given his weight at his younger age. And perhaps most importantly..
3. Both are overweight, but only Kim Jong Un presides over a regime in which the majority of its citizens go hungry and where millions have starved to death. Trump isn't taking the food out of anyone's mouth..
His supporters love his insults, it makes their small minds feel big, through association with a bully.
It is unbecoming of any leader to talk like a first class thug, but ConsoleWatcher let's watch you laugh when war starts and it's no longer just a social media game. People seem to forget that underlying this is real life, and real lives at stake.
That's what Trump and his ilk have created - a reality show.
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
16444 posts
1763 upvotes
Montreal
ConsoleWatcher wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 1:27 pm
1. Trump is tall.
Kim Jong UN has gout! Now that's medieval.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2012
2737 posts
297 upvotes
Ottawa
mr_raider wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 1:38 pm
Kim Jong UN has gout! Now that's medieval.
I wonder if they'll do like they did with Kim Il-Sung and photograph him fromthe left because he had a huge goiter on the back right side of his neck.
Nov 8, 2017
82 posts
12 upvotes
Somewhere in Ontario
springdays wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 1:32 pm
This is what the Right feed off nowadays unfortunately. Notice who ran this hit piece - AI, Fox and Breitbart.
The right and the left both do it.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
3882 posts
1254 upvotes
The plot thickens...and this is off of Fox so don't say it's a Democrat hit job. Mueller is discovering all sorts of interesting things about Flynn and Jr. (who btw deleted his obnoxious Twitter account the day Manafort was arrested). How long before these guys are indicted....should we have a pool?

Flynn reportedly being investigated in cleric kidnap plot
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11 ... -plot.html
Former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and his son are reportedly being investigated by special counsel Robert Mueller in connection with an alleged multimillion-dollar plot to nab a Muslim cleric in the United States and deliver him to Turkey.

The purported incident and the Flynns’ potential involvement being part of Mueller’s Russia collusion-meddling probe was reported first by The Wall Street Journal.

People familiar with the investigation told the newspaper that Flynn, a retired Army lieutenant general, and son Michael Flynn Jr. were set to get as much as $15 million to deliver cleric Fethullah Gulen to the Turkish government.
Penalty Box
Aug 26, 2001
15795 posts
469 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
lecale wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 3:08 pm
The plot thickens...and this is off of Fox so don't say it's a Democrat hit job. Mueller is discovering all sorts of interesting things about Flynn and Jr. (who btw deleted his obnoxious Twitter account the day Manafort was arrested). How long before these guys are indicted....should we have a pool?
Interesting. How much was this traitor being paid by Turkey?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)