Tags:
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1172 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
magoot wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 5:56 pm
@ AndySixx...please read carefully..."Sexual predators, liars, child molesters, $$ launderers, tax evaders, traitors/ spies, Yuge feeders at the trough. Should send em all to Gitmo. Hoping Mueller gets to complete his investigation.
Just about covers Trump, his cabinet, campaign chairman, appointees, family... Seems a few of Trumps "buds", including himself, are very familiar with the charge "domestic violence". Clean em all out.

And yet you have no comment for your bud Moore and his perverted thoughts and behavior.
My bud.. lol. You're probably still crying about Hillary losing in 2016.

How a random Senate campaign accusation turns into Trumps entire cabinet being thrown in jail and him being impeached is beyond me, I'm not opposed to entertainingly watch lefty tantrums. Go on.
Penalty Box
Aug 26, 2001
15795 posts
469 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
AndySixx wrote: My bud.. lol. You're probably still crying about Hillary losing in 2016.

How a random Senate campaign accusation turns into Trumps entire cabinet being thrown in jail and him being impeached is beyond me, I'm not opposed to entertainingly watch lefty tantrums. Go on.
Well, you ARE the biggest defender of Roy Moore on this forum. You'd have to be a pretty hardcore Trumpite to defend some random Alabama Republican like that, so magoot's claim might have some merit.

Then again, you have been deleting some of your recent Roy Moore posts, so perhaps you've suddenly become afraid you're backing the wrong horse?
Feb 8, 2015
646 posts
253 upvotes
North York, ON
AndySixx wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 9:59 am
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/1 ... rs_wo.html

So another Democrat plant trying to stir up trouble and invoke emotional tirades to try and sweep a non-establishment politician out of candidacy.

Interestingly enough, Roy Moore still holds the same 49-38/50-38 poll leads as he did a month ago. ABC/NBC/CNN went on the ground to ask Alabamans their thoughts and they clearly sided overwhelmingly with Roy Moore not believing WaPo and its unsubstantiated hit story, which for anyone who followed WaPo in the 2016 elections, know how much they love them some fake news. It's only justifiable to demand proof especially given who the accusers are and the clearly demonstrated smear attempts.

And given all the Election 2016 attempts by Soros and the DNC to put plants at Trump rallies to instigate fights and WaPo's eagerness to try and liken Trump rallies to violent white supremacy rallies, I'd say they're back at it in full force.

I had one look at WaPo's site and had a healthy laugh. They are trying very hard to change the obvious outcome of this election any way they can. Face With Tears Of Joy
LMAO YOU were the one screaming about conspiracies against Moore and still no comment on the perve you're defending... I guess Vlad wouldn't be too pleased...here's a repost for the feeble minded...

"Moore was the only vote in favor of a day care worker who raped a 4-year-old, claiming there was no ‘implied threat of serious physical injury’.

In 2015, while Moore was serving on the Alabama Supreme Court, he considered the case of Eric Lemont Higdon, a 17-year-old, who was convicted of raping a 4-year-old at a daycare center. Higdon was found guilty under a sodomy statute that applied specifically to minors, as well another statute prohibiting rape. The second conviction was overturned by an appeals court and sent to the state supreme court for review.
Eight justices found that the 4-year-old’s fear of harm from a much older and larger individual was enough to establish “implied threat of serious physical injury” and reinstated Higdon’s conviction. Moore was the only dissent, saying that there was “no evidence in this case of an implied threat of serious physical injury.” Moore oddly argued that the court’s interpretation opened the door to a 10-year-old being found guilty of raping an 8-year-old.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1172 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
magoot wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 6:43 pm
LMAO YOU were the one screaming about conspiracies against Moore and still no comment on the perve you're defending... I guess Vlad wouldn't be too pleased...here's a repost for the feeble minded...

"Moore was the only vote in favor of a day care worker who raped a 4-year-old, claiming there was no ‘implied threat of serious physical injury’.

In 2015, while Moore was serving on the Alabama Supreme Court, he considered the case of Eric Lemont Higdon, a 17-year-old, who was convicted of raping a 4-year-old at a daycare center. Higdon was found guilty under a sodomy statute that applied specifically to minors, as well another statute prohibiting rape. The second conviction was overturned by an appeals court and sent to the state supreme court for review.
Eight justices found that the 4-year-old’s fear of harm from a much older and larger individual was enough to establish “implied threat of serious physical injury” and reinstated Higdon’s conviction. Moore was the only dissent, saying that there was “no evidence in this case of an implied threat of serious physical injury.” Moore oddly argued that the court’s interpretation opened the door to a 10-year-old being found guilty of raping an 8-year-old.
What's funny is this has nothing to do with Trump or Moore's campaign. No criminal element here whatsoever. Yet you're talking about "cleaning em out" as if anything criminally is going to come out of this. LOL. Clearly you're watching way too much MSM and you're getting far too riled up for no reason.

Like watching blindfolded kids swing and miss at a pinata.

Its like putting on a tape of Trump fanatics mindlessly chanting "Lock her up!" but switch parties/names. Fools everywhere.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
3992 posts
572 upvotes
Don Jr. "Hey guys! I've got this buddy who will release dirt for us and he's totally trust worthy. I'll send it to two people and then they'll send it to two people." lolll

Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7187 posts
233 upvotes
WOW. This is amazing.

I thought Kushner is the furthest they can go. I guess they can get JR if they play their cards right.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-al ... uing-teens
Report: Alabama Mall Banned Roy Moore in the ’80s for Pursuing Teens
Woooooow.
Last edited by kevindurant1 on Nov 13th, 2017 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 6:16 pm
Well, you ARE the biggest defender of Roy Moore on this forum. You'd have to be a pretty hardcore Trumpite to defend some random Alabama Republican like that, so magoot's claim might have some merit.

Then again, you have been deleting some of your recent Roy Moore posts, so perhaps you've suddenly become afraid you're backing the wrong horse?
He has been deleting his Roy Moore defence posts? Funny.

It is very revealing of a character that they would defend someone like Moore - or say touching a 14 year old girl on her bra and panties is nothing to worry about.

I guess what is most disconcerting is this is a right wing Christian fundamentalist - I wonder why is it that so often they are duplicitous.

Based on magoot's post, he is not only duplicitous though, he is downright cruel and a real nutcase.
"Obama is the quintessence of all that is wrong with America today.. people looking at the superficial which is skin color and ignoring idiotic behavior." - the poster AndySixx 😲 :facepalm:
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks

The transparency organization asked the president’s son for his cooperation—in sharing its work, in contesting the results of the election, and in arranging for Julian Assange to be Australia’s ambassador to the United States.

Love the Atlantic and New Yorker - they should get Pulitzer Prizes.
"Obama is the quintessence of all that is wrong with America today.. people looking at the superficial which is skin color and ignoring idiotic behavior." - the poster AndySixx 😲 :facepalm:
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
kevindurant1 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 10:49 pm
Woooooow.
The original New Yorker article: Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... dsden-mall

“Us kids would congregate outside on the sidewalk near the theater after the mall closed on Friday and Saturday nights. Anyway, when asked why they had to keep an eye outside, they said that some older guy had been trying to pick up younger girls. They didn’t go beyond that but one of the concession workers whispered to us later that it was Roy Moore he was talking about.”
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
5966 posts
221 upvotes
I haven't been paying attention to the Roy Moore stuff. Did he actually rape or molest anyone or was he just creepy old dude at the mall?
Penalty Box
Aug 26, 2001
15795 posts
469 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
springdays wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 11:28 pm
He has been deleting his Roy Moore defence posts? Funny.

It is very revealing of a character that they would defend someone like Moore - or say touching a 14 year old girl on her bra and panties is nothing to worry about.
Yeah, it's incredibly hilarious. He apparently quoted me last night but that post has disappeared so he either engaged in a personal attack or once again decided to backpedal since maybe he's determined that defending a pedo isn't good for your forum reputation. :D Not to mention someone who goes to great pains to christen himself a "liberal who doesn't like Trump". lmao. (and then spends the next 10 posts defending Trump and bashing his detractors)
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
hugh_da_man wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 6:03 am
I haven't been paying attention to the Roy Moore stuff. Did he actually rape or molest anyone or was he just creepy old dude at the mall?
See following
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
WASHINGTON — An Alabama woman accused Roy S. Moore on Monday of sexually assaulting her when she was 16, the fifth and most brutal charge leveled against the Republican Senate candidate. Senate Republicans are now openly discussing not seating him or expelling him if he wins the Dec. 12 special election.

The new accuser, Beverly Young Nelson, told a packed news conference in New York that Mr. Moore attacked her when she was a teenager and he was a prosecutor in Etowah County, Ala. Ms. Nelson was represented at the news conference by Gloria Allred, a lawyer who has championed victims of sexual harassment.

“I tried fighting him off, while yelling at him to stop, but instead of stopping, he began squeezing my neck, attempting to force my head onto his crotch,” Ms. Nelson said, growing emotional as she described the assault, which she said happened one night after her shift ended at a local restaurant, where she was a waitress.

She said that Mr. Moore warned her that “no one will believe you” if she told anyone about the encounter in his car.

Ms. Allred displayed a yearbook that Ms. Nelson said had been signed by Mr. Moore, and the writing mirrored other examples of Mr. Moore’s signature.

Even before the news conference, Mr. Moore’s campaign described Ms. Allred as “a sensationalist leading a witch hunt, and she is only around to create a spectacle.” The statement denied again “any sexual misconduct with anyone” by Mr. Moore.

Fifth Woman Accuses Senate Candidate Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BBEV8Je?ocid=st
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
Leigh Corfman told the Post she was 14 in 1979 when she met Moore with her mother outside an Alabama courtroom. Her mother went inside for a custody hearing and Moore offered to watch her, Corfman said. She told the Post that Moore asked for her phone number, and several days later brought her to his house and kissed her.

The second time she visited his home, she said Moore took off his clothes, as well as her shirt and pants, and touched her over her bra and underwear and began guiding her hand toward his crotch. At that point, Corfman told the Post, she asked Moore to take her home, which he did.

“I wanted it over with — I wanted out,” she told the Post.

Woman says Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore initiated sexual contact when she was 14 http://ti.me/2iHe15a
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
While some Republicans at the national level spoke out against Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore on Thursday in the wake of allegations that he initiated sexual contact with a 14-year-old when he was in his 30s, Republicans from his own state seemed to have a different view — with one citing Jesus’ parents to defend Moore’s alleged behavior.

“Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus,” Alabama state auditor Jim Ziegler told the Washington Examiner on Thursday.

Four women have told the Washington Post that Moore pursued relationships with them when they were teenagers and he was an adult. The women were between the ages of 14 and 18, while Moore was in his 30s at the time, according to the Post.

http://time.com/5017940/roy-moore-sexua ... m-ziegler/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)