• Nov 17th, 2017 4:58 pm
Tags:
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 10:24 am
Yeah, it's incredibly hilarious. He apparently quoted me last night but that post has disappeared so he either engaged in a personal attack or once again decided to backpedal since maybe he's determined that defending a pedo isn't good for your forum reputation. :D Not to mention someone who goes to great pains to christen himself a "liberal who doesn't like Trump". lmao. (and then spends the next 10 posts defending Trump and bashing his detractors)
I didn't know that, thanks. Apparently I read that the reason why polls may be so inaccurate now are people who secretly like Trump don't necessarily want to tell people. Another interesting new phenomen in today's politics.
"Obama is the quintessence of all that is wrong with America today.. people looking at the superficial which is skin color and ignoring idiotic behavior." - the poster AndySixx 😲 :facepalm:
Penalty Box
Aug 26, 2001
15795 posts
469 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
Butbutbut #WaPo #fakenews!

I'm a "liberal" American, I know more than you Canucks! LMAO

:D
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
3882 posts
1254 upvotes
See but Fundamentalists don't care: to them Moore was doing the right thing. All women need to be married; they should be married as young as possible; and in order for this to happen older men have to court young girls. that's why Moore will still likely be elected.

Some other Republican suggested that it's so normal for men to harrass women that the solution in the future may be to hire less women so that men don't have these problems at work.
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
lecale wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 1:44 pm
See but Fundamentalists don't care: to them Moore was doing the right thing. All women need to be married; they should be married as young as possible; and in order for this to happen older men have to court young girls. that's why Moore will still likely be elected.

Some other Republican suggested that it's so normal for men to harrass women that the solution in the future may be to hire less women so that men don't have these problems at work.
Or "women were not raped in the 1860s." :(
"Obama is the quintessence of all that is wrong with America today.. people looking at the superficial which is skin color and ignoring idiotic behavior." - the poster AndySixx 😲 :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
3882 posts
1254 upvotes
springdays wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 1:58 pm
Or "women were not raped in the 1860s." :(
Well, yeah, the religious tradition that these men come from says that women can't be raped because it is their duty to submit to men, and women weren't people back then anyway.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1172 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
hugh_da_man wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 6:03 am
I haven't been paying attention to the Roy Moore stuff. Did he actually rape or molest anyone or was he just creepy old dude at the mall?
Right now, nothing. But you can see the seething conjecture at the fact that criminal court doesn't go based on assumption and bad press by the MSM.

As you can see with leftists and criminal courts, the way they acted with regard to Zimmerman, or Michael Brown, sort of tells you how much they understand and respect innocent until proven guilty -- that's why they go so far out of their way to try and invoke social justice to bypass this to get their way.

Of course, there's some typical lefties who think they're entitled to get their way because they presume guilt of someone. Pretty obvious why they've had trouble with the 2016 elections a year later. Thankfully this has been a great source of comedy, though when they take their inanity one step further in terrorist groups like Antifa or BLM, it becomes a problem.

Anyways, prediction is, without any real proof of what Moore's accused of, Moore will win the seat, lefties will spaz and twitch, move on to the next non-election season election to try and smear someone on, sun rises, sun sets.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1172 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
JustBob wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 3:11 pm
Too bad your broken record rants about evil "lefties" only induce boredom.
Got me there, I can't say the fits about Trump are boring. I can't recall birthers being this fun.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
3992 posts
572 upvotes
At least these "fits about Trump" are in a thread titled "Everything Trump - Donald Trump General Discussion thread". ;)
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
lecale wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 2:01 pm
Well, yeah, the religious tradition that these men come from says that women can't be raped because it is their duty to submit to men, and women weren't people back then anyway.
Yes - objects. No wonder Moore was touching panties and bra of 14 year olds and still fan worshipped by the crazies.
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
JustBob wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 3:30 pm
At least these "fits about Trump" are in a thread titled "Everything Trump - Donald Trump General Discussion thread". ;)
Hey Bob, did you hear the one about Obama?

AndySixx had a fit about this the other day and said, amongst other things:

"Obama is the quintessence of ALL that is wrong with America today.. people looking at the superficial which is skin color and ignoring idiotic behavior."

Emphasis is mine. ;)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
5966 posts
221 upvotes
It seems like the most damning allegation comes from someone represented by Gloria Allred. Her daughter was trying to buy the silence of Harvey Weinstein's victims and represented Harvey Weinstein knowing that he had raped more than a few women. I don't think Gloria Allred nor the people she represents have much in the way of credibility do they?

Other than that he sounds like a creep and potential pedo that will likely still win. No wonder Trump didn't endorse him in the primary.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1172 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
JustBob wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 3:30 pm
Who goes by the aliases Flynn, Moore, Putin etc.

He's an amazing guy isn't he?
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
3992 posts
572 upvotes
There's one sane person at FOX. ;)

Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
3882 posts
1254 upvotes
hugh_da_man wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 5:38 pm
It seems like the most damning allegation comes from someone represented by Gloria Allred. Her daughter was trying to buy the silence of Harvey Weinstein's victims and represented Harvey Weinstein knowing that he had raped more than a few women. I don't think Gloria Allred nor the people she represents have much in the way of credibility do they?

Other than that he sounds like a creep and potential pedo that will likely still win. No wonder Trump didn't endorse him in the primary.
Bloom represented Weinstein because (not despite the fact that) he raped women and because she is an expert in the field. It's standard for people to sign confidentiality agreements upon receiving a settlement. You make it sound so nefarious.

It's really about the credibility of Allred's clients, namely Summer Zervos, Trump accuser. I don't think that case will get going an be in the headlines until sometime next year; they are still chugging through the courts in the initial stages. However I feel the women's civil rights movement that we see now has been enlivened, is a direct reaction, to Trump's election and all of the #MeToo stuff is in preparation for the big showdown between Trump and Zervos.

You guys think the Dems are all about Russia but they have a multi-pronged approach.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2017
1172 posts
119 upvotes
Logtown
lecale wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 6:49 pm
Bloom represented Weinstein because (not despite the fact that) he raped women and because she is an expert in the field. It's standard for people to sign confidentiality agreements upon receiving a settlement. You make it sound so nefarious.

It's really about the credibility of Allred's clients, namely Summer Zervos, Trump accuser. I don't think that case will get going an be in the headlines until sometime next year; they are still chugging through the courts in the initial stages. However I feel the women's civil rights movement that we see now has been enlivened, is a direct reaction, to Trump's election and all of the #MeToo stuff is in preparation for the big showdown between Trump and Zervos.

You guys think the Dems are all about Russia but they have a multi-pronged approach.
Womens Civil Rights movement..

I time traveled and didn't even know it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)