Tags:
[OP]
Jan 16, 2010
165 posts
St. Thomas
Trader Score: 9 (100% Positive)

EVGA GTX 1080 SC

Hey gang,

Decided I am going to part with my EVGA GTX 1080 SC as I am just not gaming as much as I had intended too.
The card retails for $870 plus taxes at Canada Computers. I paid just shy of 1050 for it after taxes and shipping when I got mine "I was on a waiting list" Gently used.

So I was thinking on taking a recent GPU and the rest in cash depending on what you have. I will also sell the card outright for the right price. I have no issues with packing and shipping the card either provided that you pay for the costs for that.
Check my feedback and you will see that I have sold high end cards on here in the past as well as systems. So no worries!
Local pickup is also welcomed as well "I am in St. Thomas, just outside of London, Ontario"
Please PM if you are interested.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!
Images
  • 10802.JPG
  • 1080.JPG
  • 10803.jpg
4 replies
[OP]
Jan 16, 2010
165 posts
St. Thomas
gtror350z wrote:
Nov 18th, 2016 4:33 pm
Did you upgrade the BIOS to prevent the thing from self immolation?
It is a solid card. I have never had a single issue with it. It has run cool, quiet, no coil whine or anything bad.
And yes, I did upgrade the vbios "just because" although there never was an issue prior.
[OP]
Jan 16, 2010
165 posts
St. Thomas
bananaX wrote:
Nov 18th, 2016 5:03 pm
Have you already gotten the PWM Mod done yet? (EVGA RMA one) (all of these cards were recalled)
I would appreciate it if you directed your questions to me through PM, it is not fair to others bumping my ad up and theirs down.
With that said. These cards we're absolutely not recalled. The thermal pads are optional "and I have a set on the way" The card can not be hurt with out them. This is directly a cut and paste from EVGA's site.

For those users who want additional cooling beyond the VBIOS update, EVGA has optional thermal pads available. This update is not required, however; EVGA will make it available free of charge to any customer who is interested. To request the thermal pad kit, please visit www.evga.com/thermalmod.

This card is solid, my feedback speaks for it's self when it comes to my honesty.
Any further inquires PM me.
Thank you.