• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2011 5:40 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 9, 2011
2 posts
CALGARY

Exchange at Sirens without a receipt..?

So I just bought a pair boots yesterday from Sirens. I just grabbed whichever was my size, then later when I got home, I realized they were both the left boot. I lost my receipt so is there a possibility I can still get an exchange..? I didn't wear them yet.
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8443 posts
2349 upvotes
Toronto
Women's fashion stores like Sirens are generally very strict about receipts and exchange periods. The only way to know is to try, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

In the worst case, buy another proper pair of the same boots, use the new receipt to exchange one of the old boots, and then use the receipt again to return the old boots. Use different stores so it doesn't look so fishy.

EDIT: Assuming sirens evens accepts returns!
Dec 9, 2011
2 posts
CALGARY
appleb wrote: Women's fashion stores like Sirens are generally very strict about receipts and exchange periods. The only way to know is to try, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

In the worst case, buy another proper pair of the same boots, use the new receipt to exchange one of the old boots, and then use the receipt again to return the old boots. Use different stores so it doesn't look so fishy.

EDIT: Assuming sirens evens accepts returns!

I just went in last time to try. At first they didn't let me, but with a little nagging, they did afterall. Thanks though! :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)