exchanges on the same item more than once

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2008 5:28 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 10, 2008
57 posts

exchanges on the same item more than once

i bought 2 pairs of flip flops 2 days ago in size medium and when i got home i tried on the white pair and it seemed to fit smaller than the black pair so i went and exchanged them today for a large and didn't realize the sales associate gave me a slightly different style than the ones i originally bought until i got home and they're also a bit too big...i'm thinking of going back and exchanging them either for the same style i originally bought or a totally different style. i never return/exchange stuff but i feel bad and a little embarrassed exchanging them a second time (i went to a different store to exchange). what would u do in my position?
7 replies
Dec 31, 1969
christineeee_ wrote: i bought 2 pairs of flip flops 2 days ago in size medium and when i got home i tried on the white pair and it seemed to fit smaller than the black pair so i went and exchanged them today for a large and didn't realize the sales associate gave me a slightly different style than the ones i originally bought until i got home and they're also a bit too big...i'm thinking of going back and exchanging them either for the same style i originally bought or a totally different style. i never return/exchange stuff but i feel bad and a little embarrassed exchanging them a second time (i went to a different store to exchange). what would u do in my position?
I would just go back and explain what happened, there is nothing to be embarrassed, it was there mistake. I am sure most stores wouldn't mind you exhanging them for you again...
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
2057 posts
885 upvotes
There's absolutely nothing wrong with exchanging an item more than once. It was an honest mistake and it's nothing to be embarassed about or to feel guilty about.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 17, 2006
5309 posts
275 upvotes
I've done that before...nothing to be embarassed about..and it was their mistake!
;)
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15215 posts
4404 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
I swapped a 27" CRT twice, so don't worry about it. During the time in between, I also went in once for price protection :) . But the final joke was on me, since the TV died after a few years :( .
Deal Fanatic
Oct 17, 2006
5309 posts
275 upvotes
rabbit wrote: I swapped a 27" CRT twice, so don't worry about it. During the time in between, I also went in once for price protection :) . But the final joke was on me, since the TV died after a few years :( .
you went to exchange something you bought few years ago? that's wrong!
;)
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15215 posts
4404 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Umm, no, all the fun stuff was done within FS' 30 day window.