Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Exclucity

40% off Air Force and Air Jordan

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2017 10:58 pm
Aug 26, 2015
199 posts
158 upvotes

40% off Air Force and Air Jordan

Deal Link:
Savings:
40% off
Expiry:
July 30, 2017
Retailer:
Exclucity
I received an email saying there is a sale going on some sneakers. 40% off seems to be an okay deal for Air Jordans.

Seize them while there are still sizes for you.
Using code:
XCLU40AF for Air Force
XCLU40JRDN for Air Jordan.
23 replies
Sep 9, 2003
770 posts
631 upvotes
Got a couple pairs of Jordans. Thanked, OP!
Nov 23, 2013
366 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
THanks op, bought a pair of OJ1 for 88 dollars after all! Super
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
struggled to put an order in but went through.. must say even the sale price are pretty good on the kobe shock lime kicks. will have to check back on a regular basis
thanks op
Jun 17, 2015
99 posts
186 upvotes
Vancouver
good price but too bad size 8 is the smallest size on this site...

do smaller sizes of AFs/Jordans ever go on sale at other sites (other than nike.ca)?
Jul 4, 2017
23 posts
7 upvotes
This is so hot!

Fyi a lot of the things are sold out tho. Got myself a pair of airforce high
Jun 29, 2005
198 posts
159 upvotes
Can't seem to get the discount to work on Jordan 13s and Jordan 1s? Anyone else having issues ?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
fyi on return policy
looks like you have to mail it for returns, no instore returns
and you only get online credit for online use, you dont get your money back

RETURN POLICY
Home / Return Policy
RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY

Customer Service Contact info:
Email: info@exclucitylife.com
Phone: +1 (514) 624-7878

All exchanges and returns must be shipped at the following address:
EXCLUCITY ONLINE
4880 RENE-EMARD,
PIERREFONDS QC
H9A 2Y1

Exchanges are accepted within 14 days of receipt of your package.
Customers must have the original receipt and original packaging. Items must be unworn.
Customers will receive an online credit of the total amount of item returned. Online credit does not expire. Online credit may not be used in stores.
Exchanges must be of equal or lesser value. If the exchange is of lesser value, an online credit of the difference will be provided.
Please note that all costs to return or exchange items are at the responsibility of the customer.
ALL SALE ITEMS, ALL JORDAN RETRO, LAUNCH PRODUCTS, PROMOTIONS & ALL ACCESSORIES ARE FINAL SALE AND CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED.
Due to high duty/Customs fees, all sales to the United States are final as well.
All of our products are 100% legitimate.
Please note that any potential fraudulent issues including different billing and shipping addresses or shipping to PO boxes, issues with credit cards and other payments will automatically be flagged by our system and escalated to our risk department which may cause a delay in processing time.
In any of the cases stated above, we reserve the right to cancel your order at any time.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2009
1057 posts
729 upvotes
looks like it's limited to only 1 pair per purchase. I'm trying to build my son his J's collection (have about $500 worth of shoes in my cart), but the discount is only $56.

and i agree with most, terrible website to navigate through.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
first impression title confuses me 30% of Air Jordan! Pretty hot Deal for a flight lol
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
And one of my shoes just got cancelled....not impressed was in stock since last night tI'll about 30 min ago
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1328 posts
2363 upvotes
GTA
Is this site legit? The photos look like someone took them from an iPhone and there are spelling mistakes all over. I mean I saw tennis spelt tenis.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
3039 posts
1529 upvotes
Markham
Legit or fake?
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
2785 posts
356 upvotes
tfong010 wrote: Is this site legit? The photos look like someone took them from an iPhone and there are spelling mistakes all over. I mean I saw tennis spelt tenis.
Yes Exclucity is legit.