Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Exclucity

50% OFF ADIDAS with code AD50

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2018 8:27 am
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
3039 posts
1529 upvotes
Markham
Website is pretty but buggy, shipping is fast and shoes are great
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Sep 20, 2017
33 posts
29 upvotes
@CouchyxD @bbtran Same here. They personally called me and told me my size was oversold. If this was an isolated incident I would be ok with it but the fact that this is happening to so many is unreasonable. This will probably deter me from making purchases from them in the future. Now not only do you have worry about paying return shipping in the case the shoe doesn't fit but there is good reason to suspect your purchase won't be fulfilled due to overselling as well. Together the time wasted on a contingent order and the risk of the shoes not fitting is not worth the efforts or potential cost savings of dealing with this company in my opinion.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
3039 posts
1529 upvotes
Markham
chipskylark wrote: @CouchyxD @bbtran Same here. They personally called me and told me my size was oversold. If this was an isolated incident I would be ok with it but the fact that this is happening to so many is unreasonable. This will probably deter me from making purchases from them in the future. Now not only do you have worry about paying return shipping in the case the shoe doesn't fit but there is good reason to suspect your purchase won't be fulfilled due to overselling as well. Together the time wasted on a contingent order and the risk of the shoes not fitting is not worth the efforts or potential cost savings of dealing with this company in my opinion.
Except next time when they have a sale, act quicker lol
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Dec 16, 2012
120 posts
69 upvotes
Montreal
The NMD R2 are more narrow than the R1, if you have wide feet then it's not too comfortable.
I went to the store the first day, was going for some R2 but got some grey Tennis HU instead.
Oct 5, 2014
160 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I got my shoes without any trouble. However, the sizing was off and they are too big for me.

I'm a bit confused on their website because it says that you can return it in store (in the FAQ) but also say you have to ship it to their QC location. It also says that you will either get a credit or refund, but then says in the FAQ that you will only get a credit.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4982 posts
580 upvotes
BC
Sizing are off on adidas. I wear sz 10 nmd, 10.5 ultra boost and sz11 alphabounce (still a bit tight)
Mar 8, 2009
438 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
If anybody in Toronto would like EQT 93/17 welding pack (black/orange) in size 8 at cost ($130) feel free to PM Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Managed to grab a pair before they sold out but they're not really my style.
Nov 24, 2014
180 posts
265 upvotes
Markham, ON
Thanks OP just got superstars for $50.00 to walk the dog in
Aug 7, 2011
364 posts
275 upvotes
Edmonton
They just shipped me one pair of shoes instead of 3... Despite a packing slip listing 3...
Jun 14, 2017
816 posts
799 upvotes
These guys are so fail. I ordered a pair of NMD's R2 7 days ago and after hearing nothing I decided to email and inquire. 5 minutes later I receive a cancellation email. Horrible business practice. There was plenty of inventory for all sizes when I ordered. Smiling Face With Horns
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2626 posts
2586 upvotes
Vancouver
I keep waiting for this to go to 60% but it seems it's not happening :(
Oct 5, 2014
160 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I had a really good experience with them. I ordered the Stan Smith boosts but the sizing was off for me. Called in today, and went to the store to get a refund. I saw that they had the Parleys for 60% off and ended just getting those for $20 bucks more ($117 taxes in).
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
My EQT Support ADV Winter edition came in 5 days after order. These shoes have amazing comfort due to the ample support provided . I have two boosts and these are actually a lot more comfortable than the boost imo, esp amazing at the gym. When it comes to overall comfort, cushioning is only a part of the story.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2017
2607 posts
2703 upvotes
evanwier wrote: I keep waiting for this to go to 60% but it seems it's not happening :(
It's 60% off in store only
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2017
2607 posts
2703 upvotes
Strange seeing so many people had a bad experience. I got my pair in 2 business days after purchase, and I've only had good experiences with them. Mind you, I've never had to deal with returns or requesting a refund yet, so that's why I always make sure that I absolutely want the pair before buying.

Great store though, Knew of them from my time in MTL
Oct 5, 2014
160 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto, ON
krispy4 wrote: Strange seeing so many people had a bad experience. I got my pair in 2 business days after purchase, and I've only had good experiences with them. Mind you, I've never had to deal with returns or requesting a refund yet, so that's why I always make sure that I absolutely want the pair before buying.

Great store though, Knew of them from my time in MTL
I had no issues with refunds. Was scared at first because I read conflicting items on their website, but they offered me a refund in store (after I made my purchase online).
Jul 15, 2006
37 posts
10 upvotes
Not really the most professional bunch. Got a shipping notice last week. Still haven't received the package 7 days later.
I called them this morning, they say that their shipping dept is busy and hasn't shipped out packages in a few days.
Banned
Feb 12, 2018
2 posts
redx22 wrote: Not really the most professional bunch. Got a shipping notice last week. Still haven't received the package 7 days later.
I called them this morning, they say that their shipping dept is busy and hasn't shipped out packages in a few days.
Yeah I second that. I ordered Friday night, received tracking Sunday.
No update since. Emailed and they said they’d contact shipping.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2005
1768 posts
260 upvotes
Vancouver
There’s a flash sale on NMD and Ultraboost.
Limited size and selection of course!

I’m glad I waited as I was able to snatch the last pair of NMD R2 PK Japan Black at half price! Woohoo!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)