Expired Hot Deals

[Exclucity] 50% OFF ADIDAS with code AD50

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2018 8:27 am
Nov 12, 2017
93 posts
19 upvotes
Thanks OP, bought the NMD CS2 I've been eyeing it for a while!
Feb 10, 2017
11 posts
2 upvotes
Cancelled my order on nmd r1 PK after 3 days due to low stock. Pretty disappointing.
Mar 12, 2016
345 posts
347 upvotes
Refuse to shop from such a trash website, hiding prices.
Feb 8, 2012
181 posts
16 upvotes
VANCOUVER
i already got shipping notice for nmd R1 PKs
Aug 5, 2008
2 posts
calgary
Ordered NMD R2’s last night. Got cancellation notice this morning. They said no stock but can still add to cart online
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
2496 posts
613 upvotes
Markham
Website is pretty but buggy, shipping is fast and shoes are great
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Sep 20, 2017
11 posts
12 upvotes
@CouchyxD @bbtran Same here. They personally called me and told me my size was oversold. If this was an isolated incident I would be ok with it but the fact that this is happening to so many is unreasonable. This will probably deter me from making purchases from them in the future. Now not only do you have worry about paying return shipping in the case the shoe doesn't fit but there is good reason to suspect your purchase won't be fulfilled due to overselling as well. Together the time wasted on a contingent order and the risk of the shoes not fitting is not worth the efforts or potential cost savings of dealing with this company in my opinion.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
2496 posts
613 upvotes
Markham
chipskylark wrote:
Feb 10th, 2018 8:31 pm
@CouchyxD @bbtran Same here. They personally called me and told me my size was oversold. If this was an isolated incident I would be ok with it but the fact that this is happening to so many is unreasonable. This will probably deter me from making purchases from them in the future. Now not only do you have worry about paying return shipping in the case the shoe doesn't fit but there is good reason to suspect your purchase won't be fulfilled due to overselling as well. Together the time wasted on a contingent order and the risk of the shoes not fitting is not worth the efforts or potential cost savings of dealing with this company in my opinion.
Except next time when they have a sale, act quicker lol
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Dec 16, 2012
27 posts
10 upvotes
Montreal
The NMD R2 are more narrow than the R1, if you have wide feet then it's not too comfortable.
I went to the store the first day, was going for some R2 but got some grey Tennis HU instead.
Oct 5, 2014
65 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I got my shoes without any trouble. However, the sizing was off and they are too big for me.

I'm a bit confused on their website because it says that you can return it in store (in the FAQ) but also say you have to ship it to their QC location. It also says that you will either get a credit or refund, but then says in the FAQ that you will only get a credit.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4364 posts
176 upvotes
Vancouver
Sizing are off on adidas. I wear sz 10 nmd, 10.5 ultra boost and sz11 alphabounce (still a bit tight)
Mar 8, 2009
382 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
If anybody in Toronto would like EQT 93/17 welding pack (black/orange) in size 8 at cost ($130) feel free to PM Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Managed to grab a pair before they sold out but they're not really my style.
Nov 24, 2014
19 posts
31 upvotes
Markham, ON
Thanks OP just got superstars for $50.00 to walk the dog in
Aug 7, 2011
360 posts
266 upvotes
Edmonton
They just shipped me one pair of shoes instead of 3... Despite a packing slip listing 3...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)