Hot Deals

[Exclucity] 50% OFF ADIDAS with code AD50

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2018 11:33 am
Jun 14, 2017
374 posts
303 upvotes
These guys are so fail. I ordered a pair of NMD's R2 7 days ago and after hearing nothing I decided to email and inquire. 5 minutes later I receive a cancellation email. Horrible business practice. There was plenty of inventory for all sizes when I ordered. Smiling Face With Horns
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
1151 posts
532 upvotes
Vancouver
I keep waiting for this to go to 60% but it seems it's not happening :(
Oct 5, 2014
53 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I had a really good experience with them. I ordered the Stan Smith boosts but the sizing was off for me. Called in today, and went to the store to get a refund. I saw that they had the Parleys for 60% off and ended just getting those for $20 bucks more ($117 taxes in).
Nov 21, 2017
254 posts
223 upvotes
My EQT Support ADV Winter edition came in 5 days after order. These shoes have amazing comfort due to the ample support provided . I have two boosts and these are actually a lot more comfortable than the boost imo, esp amazing at the gym. When it comes to overall comfort, cushioning is only a part of the story.
Nov 12, 2017
77 posts
15 upvotes
evanwier wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 5:01 pm
I keep waiting for this to go to 60% but it seems it's not happening :(
It's 60% off in store only
Nov 12, 2017
77 posts
15 upvotes
Strange seeing so many people had a bad experience. I got my pair in 2 business days after purchase, and I've only had good experiences with them. Mind you, I've never had to deal with returns or requesting a refund yet, so that's why I always make sure that I absolutely want the pair before buying.

Great store though, Knew of them from my time in MTL
Oct 5, 2014
53 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto, ON
krispy4 wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 10:53 am
Strange seeing so many people had a bad experience. I got my pair in 2 business days after purchase, and I've only had good experiences with them. Mind you, I've never had to deal with returns or requesting a refund yet, so that's why I always make sure that I absolutely want the pair before buying.

Great store though, Knew of them from my time in MTL
I had no issues with refunds. Was scared at first because I read conflicting items on their website, but they offered me a refund in store (after I made my purchase online).
Jul 15, 2006
12 posts
1 upvote
Not really the most professional bunch. Got a shipping notice last week. Still haven't received the package 7 days later.
I called them this morning, they say that their shipping dept is busy and hasn't shipped out packages in a few days.
Feb 12, 2018
1 posts
redx22 wrote: Not really the most professional bunch. Got a shipping notice last week. Still haven't received the package 7 days later.
I called them this morning, they say that their shipping dept is busy and hasn't shipped out packages in a few days.
Yeah I second that. I ordered Friday night, received tracking Sunday.
No update since. Emailed and they said they’d contact shipping.