Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Exclusive 84% Off on Sticky Password's Lifetime Plan $23.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2017 2:44 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
2205 posts
1572 upvotes
I got this app. Been using it for quite a bit. I must say, I really like it. for $25, can't go wrong.

For anybody who is struggling with adding more than one account per domain, for example google, ebay, etc. Once you add one account, open it. In the right upper corner you will see 'Add login', click it and fill out another account.

You will have an option to choose between accounts on file per domain.

Pretty slick once you figure it out.

Cheers.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
2205 posts
1572 upvotes
This deserves a bump. They have introduced 2FA (Two factor authentication).

Pretty good solution for $23.99!
Aug 22, 2007
770 posts
118 upvotes
Markham
Bah just purchased a single life time license then I stumbled across another thread where it's 29.99 for two life time licenses.

Not to threadjack but in case someone needs 2:

sticky-password-2-lifetime-licenses-30usd-2076398/

Since I picked up an IOS tablet and the keepass 3rd party support seems crap compared to android, decided to purchase a license. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2008
1998 posts
619 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Been using this program for 2 months now.
If you're like me and cant remember every single password generated for each website and often change passwords and is extremely frustrated everytime you use 'forgot password" option then this is the app for you.
I only need to remember 1 password and the rest i carry along with me (on my smart phone and are available to reference if i ever need it).

would highly recommend.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
6116 posts
4613 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
Does this one do windows games and apps as well? If not, is there one that does. Thanks!
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
bigjee wrote: Been using this program for 2 months now.
If you're like me and cant remember every single password generated for each website and often change passwords and is extremely frustrated everytime you use 'forgot password" option then this is the app for you.
I only need to remember 1 password and the rest i carry along with me (on my smart phone and are available to reference if i ever need it).

would highly recommend.

One of these apps should be for everyone. Just try to make your master password secure and enable 2 step authentication. I honestly don't know a password for 90% of the places I go now, just use Lastpass instead to copy the password over and generate new ones for me.

That way if a pw gets hacked *cough*RFD*cough* it won't affect any other sites I have.