Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Expediafortd.com

Activities 25% off again for trip until Aug 31 - Magma HOT for Disneyland ticket!!

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2020 12:11 am
Dec 2, 2017
753 posts
868 upvotes
NickC05 wrote: How can I get this if I don't have a TD Rewards card but have TD Aeroplan instead? Is it possible to obtain this offer after signing up for a TD Rewards VISA and also, if I sign up today, will I be able to take advantage of this offer today.
do a product switch to First class Inf and you can use your aeroplan card as FCFI card next day till you waiting for your new card to be delivered.
Just did it myself to get this offer

Thanks OP, just in time for my Orlando vacation next week
Sep 4, 2008
907 posts
338 upvotes
New Westminster
Thanks OP! Sick deal on Disneyland ticket. Woooooo
Nov 22, 2019
556 posts
548 upvotes
RuLa Of Da WoRlD wrote: I'm planning to use up my TD Reward points and combine with this deal. Heading to Vegas in July, if I use my points + this discount for an attraction in July and cancel my TD card next month, will the voucher still be active or will that get cancelled along with the card?
Also planning a trip to Vegas with a bunch of friends in July. Looking forward to know how you book to look out for deals.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2005
1201 posts
1693 upvotes
Calgary
taya1214 wrote: Voucher does not expire just because you cancelled the card. I suggest to have the soft copy printed and stored and also save the email containing the voucher. The only thing is you won't be able to cancel/refund the order if you cancel the card.
Thank you, gonna book the Zipline, FLYLINQ!
ScatterStash wrote: Also planning a trip to Vegas with a bunch of friends in July. Looking forward to know how you book to look out for deals.
I've been to Vegas a handful of times over the last few years and have stayed at: Treasure Island, LINQ, and Planet Hollywood. Would definitely recommend Planet Hollywood and the LINQ.

I scoured for deals during my vacation in July and managed to snag an awesome deal the 5-star Cosmopolitan. It was through Air Canada vacations as they're doing a buy 3 nights get one free. It came out to $820 per person or $960 with resort fees included.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2008
1043 posts
1372 upvotes
Thanks OP, this is great.

FYI, for those of you looking for Walt Disney World, the URL for tickets is: https://www.expediafortd.com/things-to- ... egion=true

Make sure you're logged into ExpediaForTD first. (I'm aware my trip dates are in that URL. If any RFDers are interested in a WDW meet during those dates...)
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1510 posts
994 upvotes
CALGARY
Any deals for Disney Paris in Aug?
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2008
1043 posts
1372 upvotes
bobcat99 wrote: Darn. No DisneyWorld. Really good pricing on Universal though. Around $100 cheaper per ticket on a 4 day.
FYI it works for WDW if you do the right URL. See my post #25.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12736 posts
6257 upvotes
carsncars wrote: FYI it works for WDW if you do the right URL. See my post #25.
Thanks. Unfortunately not available for next week, Feb. 18 to 23rd unless I am doing something wrong.
Got it working. Thanks. Will save around $175.
Last edited by bobcat99 on Feb 12th, 2020 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2004
1518 posts
703 upvotes
Victoria
I'm not familiar with TD Rewards. Has someone done some analysis on the card offerings, to determine best bang for the buck on the credit card offerings? I have a current cards with 1% cash back equivalent, that I can essentially use on travel, or put into financial products like a term deposit. I just redemeed $2k I had saved up on Disneyworld reservation. We are looking at a couple days at Universal x4. It seems like 25% off would be a good incentive to move into a new TD credit card, even if only temporarily...
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1184 posts
1652 upvotes
Vancouver
MikeyCanuck wrote: I'm not familiar with TD Rewards. Has someone done some analysis on the card offerings, to determine best bang for the buck on the credit card offerings? I have a current cards with 1% cash back equivalent, that I can essentially use on travel, or put into financial products like a term deposit. I just redemeed $2k I had saved up on Disneyworld reservation. We are looking at a couple days at Universal x4. It seems like 25% off would be a good incentive to move into a new TD credit card, even if only temporarily...
At least for the past year or so, Expedia for TD has offered excellent deal. It is definitely not for everyday use since the regular earning is 1.5% return in Expedia for TD points. This card shines only for using Expediafortd.com website where you get 4.5% in return.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1463 posts
242 upvotes
Mississauga
Could you buy these for someone else other than the cardholder?
:arrow:
Car Dealer not honouring the warranty on a new vehicle? See this thread
Jul 4, 2017
799 posts
309 upvotes
Do you need to have a TD Rewards credit card to be eligible for this deal?
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2008
1043 posts
1372 upvotes
impailer17 wrote: Could you buy these for someone else other than the cardholder?
Disclaimer: I have not tried it, so I don't know if Disney has some sort of name-verification with Expedia...

I would think so. Expedia sends you a "Will Call Confirmation Number" which you can then use on the Disney website to link it to your Disney account and Guest profile. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to just give the confirmation code to whoever you're providing it to to enter into their Disney account.
Mar 15, 2012
309 posts
572 upvotes
impailer17 wrote: Could you buy these for someone else other than the cardholder?
yes , we can. I had my friend having this card purchase the tickets for me.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1184 posts
1652 upvotes
Vancouver
When you scan your voucher to load it into your Disney account in the app, you will be prompt to enter any name you wish to.
Jun 26, 2007
668 posts
287 upvotes
Will book tomorrow but need to know one thing.

From td rewards I can book disney tickets and I can visit disney world during anyday in 2020 or do I need to choose certain dates?

Thanks.
Dec 15, 2012
85 posts
51 upvotes
Mississauga
Has anybody bought and received their Disneyland tickets yet? Wondering what the fine print on the tickets says.

I've purchased similar Canadian-resident tickets before (most recently from Perkopolis last month), and the restrictions are the same as what's on Expedia now..."Canadian Residents, this is the perfect time to visit the Disneyland Resort! Play Big and book your Disneyland Resort Ticket by February 16, 2020 and receive special savings. Travel any time by December 31, 2020". And with Perkopolis I had to select the 'Activity Date' only 3-4 days out, but I was still able to use the tickets a few weeks after (it was really only for them to know when they have to issue my tickets).

With this offer the activity needs to be before August 31st, but if I buy these tickets that expire December 31st does that clause matter?

FYI the new 'Avengers Campus' at California Adventure is opening "Summer 2020" so would hate to miss it if they decide that's in September.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1463 posts
242 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP! Saved $378.91 on 4 adult - 3 day one park per day with Maxpass tickets! Basically got one free.
:arrow:
Car Dealer not honouring the warranty on a new vehicle? See this thread
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2006
6494 posts
2490 upvotes
Ontario
So the WDW tickets have to be used by Dec. 31, 2020?

A few years ago I bought WDW 10 day tickets with no expiry date that I still hold.
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay, AF $0
MBNA RWE 5.4% grocery/resto
Bank: EQ (1.5%)
Oct 17, 2015
87 posts
116 upvotes
Dundas, ON
Wishful thinking probably but can anyone confirm if annual passes qualify/are available for say Universal? Any sign of SeaWorld in there. Don’t have the card to check. Thanks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)