Experience with MyMallBox

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2017 11:07 am
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2251 posts
1173 upvotes
Parksville, BC
Looks like I'm going to miss the deadline. Taking at LEAST 24 hours to repackage an item. At this rate, you would have to make sure that your packages arrive before the end of next week to have them sent to you in time for Christmas (USPS untracked usually takes 10 business days to me). Even then, if things get slower you may have to opt for the faster and more expensive delivery options.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2251 posts
1173 upvotes
Parksville, BC
Looks like MMB are going back on their word wrt the $5 shipping bonus. They originally said:
MyMallBox wrote: Is your suite already cleared out? Then check out all the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales from your favorite U.S.-based merchants and use the Black Friday $5.00 credit to ship your new purchases. You do the shopping, we'll take care of the shipping!
Now they say:
MyMallBox wrote: This credit can be used today only and will be removed from your account when the promotion ends at 11:59 tonight. Don't lose out--ship your packages today!
hmmmmm......
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2251 posts
1173 upvotes
Parksville, BC
...and they have relented -
MyMallBox wrote: Great news! Due to popular demand, we are extending our Black Friday promotion until December 8. That gives you plenty of time to make Black Friday and Cyber Monday purchases from your favorite U.S. retailers, send them to your myMallBox suite, and ship them to yourself in time for the holidays!

If you haven't claimed your $5.00 credit, do so now!
Go to the "Account Settings" page
Enter Promotion Code BFriday5
Head to the "My Packages" page to ship your packages by December 8
Remember, this $5.00 credit is valid for this promotion period only, and will be removed from your account if not used by December 8. Act now to to take advantage of this holiday offer!
Processing is still VERY slow. My package we arrived on Monday and was acknowledged and submitted for repackaging on Tuesday is still stuck in repackaging.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1494 posts
647 upvotes
London
my package shipped on Tuesday and the tracking is still at Enroute To Regional Processing Facility normally its only takes a day before a scan goes though saying it got to NY guessing they all took there vacation starting Tuesday lol. hopefully by monday things get moving.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1494 posts
647 upvotes
London
they are def way behind in package scan ins. I had 2 delivered on Monday. one was delivered by usps and got scan wed witch is about normal but the other one delivered by ups just finally got scanned this morning. had 2 more delivered this week one wed and Thursday so guessing they wont scan in till sometime next week if there still scanning stuff from Monday.