Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Expired

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 7th, 2009 12:15 pm
13 replies
Jan 12, 2007
632 posts
90 upvotes
Port Credit
i remember dell giving a really good price for this combo a while back. i dont know how hot this deal is..
Jan 16, 2007
417 posts
5 upvotes
Deal is coopercold

:cheesygri

but it is a deal... Thank you!
May 28, 2005
201 posts
I bought this set for $40ish last summer at Staples. It is a pretty sweet set, has a very nice feel to do, but it has to be within a few feet of the USB receiver. If the receiver is 3+ feet away, your connection will be crappy.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2005
1381 posts
61 upvotes
I bought the MX5500 keyboard and MX revolution mouse for this price last year at staples so this is warm at best
Deal Guru
Nov 27, 2005
12603 posts
3028 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Spensa wrote: i remember dell giving a really good price for this combo a while back. i dont know how hot this deal is..
I pricematched at Staples for $20 around a year ago.
Deal Guru
Nov 27, 2005
12603 posts
3028 upvotes
Richmond Hill
coopercold wrote: Really? :confused: This Logitech Wave cordless model?

Who'd you price-match against?
Yes, the Cordless Desktop Wave. PM Staples against Dell.

Btw, the corded version of the keyboard is better. I have both the corded and cordless versions.
Jan 29, 2008
634 posts
92 upvotes
the build quality of this set is very low compared to the Mx3200, and you can get a refurbished set of Mx3200 for $35 shipped from eBay.

I bought this set last year for about $40 when it was on sale at staples, I ended up returning it because the mouse feels funny and the mx3200 is much better overall
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
board123 wrote: Yes, the Cordless Desktop Wave. PM Staples against Dell.

Btw, the corded version of the keyboard is better. I have both the corded and cordless versions.
You forgot to mention that $20 price is from the PM you stated + a MIR from Stooples/Logitech!! 8)
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
DIODIO wrote: You forgot to mention that $20 price is from the PM you stated + a MIR from Stooples/Logitech!! 8)
oh for real? damn i m interesting in getting the set. WHat's the price before rebate? If it's anything near the $40, i will get it :D
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: oh for real? damn i m interesting in getting the set. WHat's the price before rebate? If it's anything near the $40, i will get it :D
FWIW, the past stooples PM/MIR deals...

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=547382
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=589077

:D
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2008
6858 posts
220 upvotes
Ontario
This is actually the lowest price right now for the CORDLESS Wave combo. There is no cordless keyboard only option anywhere which is a shame because the mouse provided is not so great. You can get this combo refurbed for $40 at factorydirect and a few other places but they offer a 90 day warranty. Logitech 3y warranty is exceptional, so it is better to buy new.

I have it paired with a VX revo on a 24"LCD and a 50" plasma in another room. For couch HTPC use off the plasma, it beats the MX combo as battery life is longer on the wave (no LCD to power), it's way more comfortable being ergonomic and programmable keys are optimal for HTPC functions. The wired extension USB dongle also gives it good range.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)