• Mar 6th, 2018 7:57 pm
[OP]
Banned
Jan 3, 2018
321 posts
60 upvotes

Expired deal not expired?

Hi!

I reported this thread wyzecam-cheap-1080p-wifi-security-cam-1 ... #p29022382 as not expired, but it's been closed and still expired.

The product is still active, and the Amazon link is also active. It is just temp out of stock.

Wondering why RFD maintains as closed?

Thanks,
J/
4 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12079 posts
22339 upvotes
Scarborough
I'm not sure how you reported it as being not expired but I don't see a report in our queue for it. I've gone ahead and moved it back to Hot Deals.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Banned
Jan 3, 2018
321 posts
60 upvotes
TomRFD wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 4:36 pm
I'm not sure how you reported it as being not expired but I don't see a report in our queue for it. I've gone ahead and moved it back to Hot Deals.
A mod reviewed my report and closed it - but left it as expired.

Thanks Tom.

J/
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12079 posts
22339 upvotes
Scarborough
Jakinthe wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 5:14 pm
A mod reviewed my report and closed it - but left it as expired.

Thanks Tom.

J/
It's possible it appeared out of stock when they reviewed it. No way to tell for sure.

The quickest way to get an expired thread moved back is to PM an admin or moderator that's online.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Aug 20, 2009
7121 posts
1822 upvotes
Grimsby
I saw a report for a camera (the name escapes me) and had a look, it was "Unavailable, get notified by email when its available" instead of a price/buy option on Amazon.com and I couldn't find the product on Amazon.ca. The reporter didn't provide a working link so I thought they reported it in error or that it went back out of stock since the report was made. The only thing I could find in stock when the report was made was the mount for the camera.

Edit: it did it again when I looked a few minutes ago. Not sure what's going on with that one, its flipped a few times.

https://imgur.com/zeAT2rJ

https://imgur.com/NoMsPbu