Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
6368 posts
1907 upvotes
Markham

Expired Reports - Automated?

I have a thread in Expired and want to move it back to Deals, so I reported it to a mod. However in the reason listing there wasn't one for "available again", so I used " expired", but it still didn't get looked at, and I can't report it again. Is that automated so now it's stuck there?
The myth on the Internet is that Canadians are nice people. Those people who say this just haven't been on RFD.
3 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
6368 posts
1907 upvotes
Markham
TomRFD wrote:
May 18th, 2017 1:49 pm
It's not automated (yet). If it's urgent you can always PM me.
Oh no, it wasn't urgent, just wondering because sometimes I see Mars2012 takes care of it like a few minutes later after reporting, so I thought it was, and I was doing the reverse of the reason code.
The myth on the Internet is that Canadians are nice people. Those people who say this just haven't been on RFD.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
7869 posts
12349 upvotes
Scarborough
ToniCipriani wrote:
May 18th, 2017 10:56 pm
Oh no, it wasn't urgent, just wondering because sometimes I see Mars2012 takes care of it like a few minutes later after reporting, so I thought it was, and I was doing the reverse of the reason code.
If there ever is a case where it's urgent feel free to PM me. Currently there's no automation based on reports. When that feature finally arrives we'll likely change up some of the report reasons to better match what the automations can do.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel