Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

EXPIRED: [Zenbanx] Sign up, Shop or Send Money and get $50 CAD - New Customers only

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2015 11:35 am
Tags:
None
Jul 22, 2015
163 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto, ON
We heard our customers and listened! We are bringing back this promotion until the end of the month!
http://www.zenbanx.ca/50-cad-offer
JaiKor wrote: EXPIRED:

Shop using your Zenbanx Debit Card in Canada, the US or abroad OR
Send money to a loved one in the Canada, the US or abroad.

Any combination of 3 of the above transactions valued at $50 CAD or more (each) before December 31, 2015, will qualify you for this $50 CAD credit. Only the first 5,000 customers who sign up will be eligible for this offer!

Link: http://www.zenbanx.ca/promos/50-cad-offer.html

Details:

1. Use the Zenbanx debit card at leading merchants in Canada, US and abroad. It's up to 50% less than your typical Canadian credit card Foreign Exchange mark up.

2. Convert your Canadian dollar funds into a foreign currency of your choice at a great rate to send money to a loved one, from the convenience of your smartphone.

3. Sign up for Zenbanx today and get a $50 CAD credit when you complete 3 qualifying transactions. Act fast—only the first 5,000 customers who sign up after the Canadian Thanksgiving (Monday, October 12) will be eligible.

Thanks to therollin

Offer Details:
This offer is only open to the first 5,000 Zenbanx customers who open their accounts after Thanksgiving. A new customer, for purposes of this promotion, is defined as someone that becomes a customer on or after October 13, 2015.

You must be a fully activated customer and have no restrictions on your Zenbanx account to participate in this promotion.

Get $50 CAD credit when you Shop using your Zenbanx Debit Card in the Canada, US or abroad or Send money to a loved one in the Canada, US or abroad. Any combination of the above resulting in 3 transactions valued at $50 CAD or more before December 31, 2015, will qualify you for this $ 50 CAD credit.
Should your account set-up be delayed due to Zenbanx systems and processes we will still honour this promotion until January 15, 2016.

The promotional credit of $50 CAD will be processed the week of January 4, 2016.

“Abroad” for this promotion refers to countries whose currencies are supported by Zenbanx
Apr 1, 2015
29 posts
7 upvotes
Montreal, QC
ZenBanx wrote: We heard our customers and listened! We are bringing back this promotion until the end of the month!
http://www.zenbanx.ca/50-cad-offer
It's a little bit different though, ATM withdrawals don't seem to be eligible this time.

By the way, I'm still waiting for my debit card PIN in order to complete the transactions for the previous offer... I hope I'll get it in time.
Jul 22, 2015
163 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Please give our customer care team a call regarding your PIN. 877-936-2269
fersingb wrote: It's a little bit different though, ATM withdrawals don't seem to be eligible this time.

By the way, I'm still waiting for my debit card PIN in order to complete the transactions for the previous offer... I hope I'll get it in time.
Apr 1, 2015
29 posts
7 upvotes
Montreal, QC
ZenBanx wrote: Please give our customer care team a call regarding your PIN. 877-936-2269
Thanks, I contacted CS last week, I hope I'll get the PIN today or early next week.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
If I remember correctly, when I was in US, I used my debit card at many locations with no charge and was charged an ATM fee$3 and also no fee within Canadian ABM network (Can't remember the name)

Really good promotion and they send you a debit card with PIN. I love having to have up to 5 currencies in my account/pocket especially if you travel often.

Happy to answer any questions but the ZenBanx poster can do that very well too :)
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)