Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
18557 posts
498 upvotes
Montreal

Extreme Cheapskates, on TLC

The show for RFDers...I just saw a preview on TLC for a new show season starting next week for 'Extreme Cheapskates' and it's all about cheap people and the cheap things they do. The preview showed a lady eating thrown away food from a dumpster, and a guy who pees in a bottle and empties it on his lawn to avoid flushing the toilet.

Sounds like the show for RFDers to flock to. Then again, if you're an extreme cheapskate, you wouldn't have and pay for cable, and therefore wouldn't have TLC :twisted:

Can't wait to see it next week :lol:
dakota2001 wrote:
Mar 7th, 2012 11:24 pm
Women don't wake up, scratch their balls, throw on a baseball cap and venture into the world as is.
131 replies
Banned
Mar 23, 2012
773 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
najibs wrote:
Oct 2nd, 2012 11:33 pm
The show for RFDers...I just saw a preview on TLC for a new show season starting next week for 'Extreme Cheapskates' and it's all about cheap people and the cheap things they do. The preview showed a lady eating thrown away food from a dumpster, and a guy who pees in a bottle and empties it on his lawn to avoid flushing the toilet.

Sounds like the show for RFDers to flock to. Then again, if you're an extreme cheapskate, you wouldn't have and pay for cable, and therefore wouldn't have TLC :twisted:

Ray from TPBs is back! Yes
Deal Fanatic
May 3, 2009
5717 posts
627 upvotes
Some woman who dont do laundry the normal ways for years!
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2187 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
I saw an episode last season where some dude goes around at a restaurant asking people if they still wanted their left overs.
There was one lady that used face clothes as toilet paper and reused them. Same lady also used her front lawn grass as a salad dish.
May 28, 2012
8888 posts
1504 upvotes
Saskatoon
congeetime wrote:
Oct 2nd, 2012 11:50 pm
I saw an episode last season where some dude goes around at a restaurant asking people if they still wanted their left overs.
There was one lady that used face clothes as toilet paper and reused them. Same lady also used her front lawn grass as a salad dish.
That was the episode I heard about. I never had any desire to watch the show at all after that. I remember reading that there was no toilet paper in her house, so family and guests alike has to use these fabric scraps that got tossed into a bucket and laundered. Ugh.
Deal Fanatic
May 3, 2009
5717 posts
627 upvotes
We need the Extreme Ballers show!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2007
5276 posts
898 upvotes
???
Cant we have a everyday normal guy show?
My basic strategies in fighting common traffic tickets: [shortened link removed]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
8728 posts
294 upvotes
Toronto
najibs wrote:
Oct 2nd, 2012 11:33 pm

This is not new. This was discussed earlier this year. It is pretty extreme, however some things seemed to have been "encouraged" for TV sake.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2007
2270 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Heero01 wrote:
Oct 2nd, 2012 11:43 pm
Ray from TPBs is back! Yes
It's the way of the road
Because you touch yourself at night
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2004
12564 posts
896 upvotes
Toronto
So should TLC just rename themselves 'the freak show channel' now and be done with it?
Could HAVE, not could OF. What does 'could of' even mean?
Aug 12, 2012
605 posts
28 upvotes
Barrie
Piro21 wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2012 2:12 pm
So should TLC just rename themselves 'the freak show channel' now and be done with it?
Yeah, the Learning Channel grossly misrepresents itself. It should trade with PBS (where you can actually learn something) and they can change their name to Pointless Bu11 *****
Live long & drop dead
× < >