• Jan 19th, 2005 8:55 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 15, 2003
684 posts
Toronto

Extreme fitness promotions

extreme fitness currently has a few cool promotions
about 45/month with no sign up fees or other bull.

I think it's one of the best clubs in Toronto for what they offer.

you can pm me if you need more info or just go and check it out yourself..
7 replies
Mar 14, 2003
579 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
is there a contract or minimum period you have to signup for?
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2003
23140 posts
173 upvotes
Hmmm! If you do a google search, there are a few very unhappy camper out there.
Dec 26, 2003
516 posts
47 upvotes
i paid $349 a yr at premier fitness last time i joined, but i've been a long time member and got all those initiation fees out af way long time ago(for free :D ).
Sep 8, 2004
200 posts
1 upvote
I can get you the Extreme Fitness VIP membership (all clubs, towel service, babysitting, etc.) for $29/month all-in (including tax and no initiation/other fees). Send me a PM if interested.
Sep 8, 2004
200 posts
1 upvote
cheap sk8 wrote:I can get you the Extreme Fitness VIP membership (all clubs, towel service, babysitting, etc.) for $29/month all-in (including tax and no initiation/other fees). Send me a PM if interested.
This offer ends Jan 20, 2005. PM me by tonight (Jan 19) with your name if you are interested. After Jan 20, deal is DEAD.
Banned
May 5, 2003
4879 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
cheap sk8 wrote:I can get you the Extreme Fitness VIP membership (all clubs, towel service, babysitting, etc.) for $29/month all-in (including tax and no initiation/other fees). Send me a PM if interested.
That seems like a good deal! What about a price without the VIP service?
Sep 8, 2004
200 posts
1 upvote
Shaf wrote:That seems like a good deal! What about a price without the VIP service?
Without VIP (one club only, no towel service, no free parking, no babysitting) its $45+/month, or $89/month if you take them up on their $5 for two months offer. Serious, its higher. This is a special group rate for 40 ppl that was negotiated a while back that management no longer wishes to offer. Its going to be pulled 100%, so if you are interested, pm your name and ph# and I'll forward it to them under our group name (they told me as long as they have your name in the system, you have until Monday to sign up, but it has to be in the system by tomorrow).

Again, this VIP membership gets you into all locations; ie. Thornhill, North York, Pickering and Oshawa.
× < >