• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2018 12:11 pm
Tags:

Poll: Which style facial hair?

• Total votes: 15. You have voted on this poll.
Full beard

27%
Clean shaven

40%
Sideburns

13%
Goatee

0%
Goat

0%
Hullahee

0%
Chin strap

0%
Mustache

7%
Shadow (5, 7, 9 o'clock)

7%
Anything else (post in thread)

7%
[OP]
May 8, 2009
6919 posts
3070 upvotes
45.420833°N, 75.69°W

Facial hair thread!

Haven't seen any threads on the topic, so I figured I'd post.

Guys: what style facial hair do you usually rock?

Ladies: what style facial hair do you like best on your man?

Feel free to discuss.
eBay profile| Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home.
DUCA thread | Simplii Account Linking | Make CCTS Claim | Max on Koodo Referrals Thread
9 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
15803 posts
2113 upvotes
Toronto
Facial hair is for hippies and terrorists. I've been clean shaven all my life and I've always hated having to go through this whole process every morning. I wish I could just laser it all off or something.
Could HAVE, not could OF. What does 'could of' even mean?
[OP]
May 8, 2009
6919 posts
3070 upvotes
45.420833°N, 75.69°W
Piro21 wrote:
Feb 16th, 2018 2:51 pm
Facial hair is for hippies and terrorists. I've been clean shaven all my life and I've always hated having to go through this whole process every morning. I wish I could just laser it all off or something.

If that's the case, then beardless is for kids :lol:
DUCA thread | Simplii Account Linking | Make CCTS Claim | Max on Koodo Referrals Thread
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
2611 posts
184 upvotes
Piro21 wrote:
Feb 16th, 2018 2:51 pm
Whoa, whoa, whoa O_0

I like the feeling of stroking my beard. I feel you about wanting to shave every morning but I went the opposite route.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2011
6229 posts
1380 upvotes
It really depends on the guy. I generally prefer clean-shaven, shadow/short beard, or chin strap depending on the facial features.

On myself, side burns + stache.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9609 posts
1721 upvotes
Montréal
I don't have much facial hair, so clean shaven all the time.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
2611 posts
184 upvotes
peanutz wrote:
Feb 17th, 2018 2:53 am
that's so hot

I had to look up side burns + stache on Google.

Last edited by Dumbbelldore on Feb 17th, 2018 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
May 8, 2009
6919 posts
3070 upvotes
45.420833°N, 75.69°W
peanutz wrote:
Feb 17th, 2018 2:53 am
It really depends on the guy. I generally prefer clean-shaven, shadow/short beard, or chin strap depending on the facial features.

Good combo. Not a lot of guys sport it. I grew the hullahee once for Movember, might do it again.

I'm a strict sideburns guy. Can't remove sideburns at all costs. I usually sport The King sideburns (Elvis style), but may occasionally do strips down to the jaw. Normally chop under the ear lobe line. I generally can't stand the stache, but will grow it for Movember. Since I really don't have much time to shave, nowadays I end up growing a full beard until it annoys me, then back to carving out slick burns.

I used to do chin strap when I was in school. Then I realized that what I liked most of the chin strap was the sideburns.