12 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10196 posts
1307 upvotes
City of Vancouver
IMO, this is a scam.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2013
1524 posts
94 upvotes
Becks wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2017 10:43 am
IMO, this is a scam.
How so? Any better alternatives?
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10196 posts
1307 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Why would ur face need to be massaged?! If u have poor circulation, do some sprints up a hill. Is your face puffy? Don't eat carbs before going to sleep because u will wake up with carb face. Are u losing volume in ur face? Do facial exercises. Christy Brinkley is smiling all the time now because she's trying to keep the volume in her facial muscles.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
12043 posts
2161 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I'd give my kingdom for a head massager.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2013
1524 posts
94 upvotes
Becks wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2017 9:42 pm
Why would ur face need to be massaged?! If u have poor circulation, do some sprints up a hill. Is your face puffy? Don't eat carbs before going to sleep because u will wake up with carb face. Are u losing volume in ur face? Do facial exercises. Christy Brinkley is smiling all the time now because she's trying to keep the volume in her facial muscles.
I figure it would be good to reduce wrinkles or so I thought. Never knew eating carbs before going to sleep could wake up with a carb face. What is a carb face though? And how can I tell that my face is puffy? I don't know if I'm losing volume in my face, how can I tell? All I know is that I'm getting a bit more wrinkles now when I smile. Looking to change my pillow to an anti-wrinkle one too as I was recommended a silk pillow. Is that better than memory foam pillow?
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10196 posts
1307 upvotes
City of Vancouver
To avoid skin damage and wrinkles,

1. get enuf sleep each night.
2. avoid UV
3. be hydrated
4. moisturize daily after washing ur face
5. don't smoke
6. exfoliate periodically
7. wear 30+ sunblock and reapply periodically; don't squint ur eyes due to bright lights
8. wear sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat
9. avoid stress
10. maybe use those retinol creams with the tiny little opening in the tube
11. possibly avoid the blue light from screens
12. avoid a pro-inflammatory diet
13. for smooth skin, eat wild salmon for its omega 3 fats
14. keep a steady weight, and avoid weight fluctuations
15. eat a healthy diet and maybe avoid alcohol
16. don't squint ur eyes; wear glasses if u can't focus properly

"Carb face" is when ur face gets puffy from eating carbs
As u age, ur facial muscles lose volume. This is one reason why people get filler. In the past, people did facial exercises to retain volume, but this didn't do anything about wrinkles. Now, they use Botox & filler.
Last edited by Becks on Feb 23rd, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10196 posts
1307 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Regarding pillow cases, I dunno if they make that much of a difference. When u go to a hotel, r u gonna bring ur own sateen pillow cases? What u should do instead is try sleeping on your back with ur face towards the ceiling.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10196 posts
1307 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Remember: an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2009
4256 posts
175 upvotes
bucklemyshoe wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2017 10:24 pm
I figure it would be good to reduce wrinkles or so I thought. Never knew eating carbs before going to sleep could wake up with a carb face. What is a carb face though? And how can I tell that my face is puffy? I don't know if I'm losing volume in my face, how can I tell? All I know is that I'm getting a bit more wrinkles now when I smile. Looking to change my pillow to an anti-wrinkle one too as I was recommended a silk pillow. Is that better than memory foam pillow?
Ignore the stuff about a carb face.

Pillow cases aren't 'anti wrinkle' because that's not what causes wrinkles in the first place.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3175 posts
310 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Vitamin C helps the production of collagen, which help prevent wrinkles.

Hyaluronic serums helps as well
If you like me, i will like you back, on this forum
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2014
2828 posts
403 upvotes
I would not recommend a facial massager if have rosacea (regardless of the severity). I have facial and ocular - plus very thin skin - always have.

You have to know your skin type and what it can handle. In my case, very little - and expensive.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel