Fashion & Beauty

which factor do u think is most important when choosing sexy lingerie?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2012 3:47 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Feb 8, 2012
31 posts
1 upvote
NORTH YORK

which factor do u think is most important when choosing sexy lingerie?

I got an idea from another thread and wanna make it more specific to know the general situation of sexy lingerie and would u help me to finish this task?Thank u so much!
when talking about sexy lingerie,most women r open-minded,luckily for me.then which factor do u think is most important?

photo -- is the sexy model more appealing to u?
price -how much is more available? £10-20;£20-30;over 30;
quality -- since this is instant product,is it enough since its comfortable and sexy?
discription of lingerie -- will specific summary work for u better?

plus:which group do u think buy more sexy lingerie?women or men?
any additional elements r welcome and hope u can be active,since im new here,so hope u can be supportive.thank u so much! ;)
6 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4921 posts
746 upvotes
Dildo
Power - How sexy and sensual it makes the wearer feel when she's wearing it. Unfortunately it's probably difficult to evaluate this by browsing websites or catalogs, and "being sexy" is a mindset. An outwardly physically attractive woman who is ugly on the inside but who hopes that lingerie will suddenly fix her inner turmoil will not be any more appealing. An average-looking but vivacious and lively woman with spunky attitude putting on lingerie and feeling great about it suddenly has the best things about her becoming amplified.

The quality and softness of the material, as well as how it fits and flatters, both have an effect on the power. It's not sexy if it's wedging uncomfortably or feels rough against the skin which would both affect how a woman feels while wearing it.

Barring that, how it looks when lying in crumpled heaps strewn about the bedroom floor, since that is where it will end up spending most of its time anyway, is another (although facetious) criterion by which to evaluate a piece of lingerie. :lol:
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2006
1290 posts
707 upvotes
GTA
iris377 wrote: I got an idea from another thread and wanna make it more specific to know the general situation of sexy lingerie and would u help me to finish this task?Thank u so much!
when talking about sexy lingerie,most women r open-minded,luckily for me.then which factor do u think is most important?

photo -- is the sexy model more appealing to u?
price -how much is more available? £10-20;£20-30;over 30;
quality -- since this is instant product,is it enough since its comfortable and sexy?
discription of lingerie -- will specific summary work for u better?

plus:which group do u think buy more sexy lingerie?women or men?
any additional elements r welcome and hope u can be active,since im new here,so hope u can be supportive.thank u so much! ;)

Honestly, the photo doesn't matter imo, and neither does description. It's more about quality (ie needs to be soft and not 100% polyester) and functionality (i.e. nobody wants to spend too much time figuring out how to put it on or taking it off). Price would kinda matter, but depends, it's one of those htings that are rarely worn more than once (surprise element is killed after busting it out the first time), but then if it's a special occasion or hwatever, being a little steeper in price shouldn't make a huge difference.
Mar 28, 2010
841 posts
37 upvotes
Markham
CanadaGooseForumAdmin wrote: Power - How sexy and sensual it makes the wearer feel when she's wearing it. Unfortunately it's probably difficult to evaluate this by browsing websites or catalogs, and "being sexy" is a mindset. An outwardly physically attractive woman who is ugly on the inside but who hopes that lingerie will suddenly fix her inner turmoil will not be any more appealing. An average-looking but vivacious and lively woman with spunky attitude putting on lingerie and feeling great about it suddenly has the best things about her becoming amplified.

The quality and softness of the material, as well as how it fits and flatters, both have an effect on the power. It's not sexy if it's wedging uncomfortably or feels rough against the skin which would both affect how a woman feels while wearing it.

Barring that, how it looks when lying in crumpled heaps strewn about the bedroom floor, since that is where it will end up spending most of its time anyway, is another (although facetious) criterion by which to evaluate a piece of lingerie. :lol:

Da Fack you on about? Moving on, material like lace to me is nice.
PSN - Meditech82
Banned
Feb 8, 2012
31 posts
1 upvote
NORTH YORK
To me, the most important factor is how good the lingerie looks on me, not the model.

I buy sexy lingerie that accentuates different parts of my body.

I don't wear it for comfort since the sexiest lingerie is impractical and uncomfortable. But that's okay because it only stays on for a couple of minutes, anyway. :cheesygri
Apr 9, 2012
22 posts
1 upvote
MISSISSAUGA
No matter how expensive the outfits or quality or cuts or colours. It's the person wearing it. If you dont have the body to carry it off than it looks st...pid. Even if it's a 5 dollar outfit, on cindy crawford. It would looks like a million dollar. It's also your attitude as well. Whatever you do, wear them with confidence.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
1726 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
As a guy, "how fast can i take it off her" :idea: :D
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. :idea:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)