Archived BST Posts

Locked: [FS] Factory Sealed/BNIB - PlayStation 4 Pro (PS4 Pro) 1 Terrabyte - The Ultimate Console - WITH BOOST MODE!!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2017 1:25 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10885 posts
1915 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 12 (92.9% Positive)

Factory Sealed/BNIB - PlayStation 4 Pro (PS4 Pro) 1 Terrabyte - The Ultimate Console - WITH BOOST MODE!!

I have for sale at a great deal a Brand New In Box / Factory Sealed PlayStation 4 Pro (PS4 Pro) 1 Terrabyte (TB) brand new console for the ultimate PlayStation 4K Ultra High-Definition gaming experience with double the HD capacity, HDR (High Dynamic Range) support etc.

It has never been opened and again is BRAND NEW!

The PlayStation 4 Pro (PS4 Pro) is the Most Powerful Console on the market to date and is TWICE AS POWERFUL as a normal PlayStation 4 (PS4)!

What makes buying the PS4 Pro better then EVER before??

NOW the PS4 Pro comes with "BOOST MODE" in the latest v4.5 Firmware Update: meaning that all of the PS4 games will RUN SMOOTHER & FASTER with BETTER GRAPHICS DETAILS (I am talking game running at an unlocked 30 to 60 Frames Per Second smooth...not less than 30 Frames Per Seconds as with regular PS4 or PS4 Slim models)...but ONLY if you have a PS4 Pro (this CAN NEVER happen on the regular PS4 or PS4 Slim models.)

See the Video below to see the huge benefits of having a PlayStation 4 Pro console WITH BOOST MODE:

Even if you don't have a 4K Television...just a Full HD TV...you will get vastly improved graphics/visuals and much higher/smoother Frame-rates for your older, current and future PS4 games! It will play with big improvements older PS4 games and current/newer PS4 games enhanced only for the PS4 Pro console.

If you don't have a PS4...this is THE version to buy. If you do have a PS4 and a 4K TV or want that boosted graphics/gameplay improvement with your Full HDTV...then this is the console to upgrade to.

See this video listing the 4 Top Reasons why you must buy a PlayStation 4 Pro console:

These are very new consoles and have never been on sale since they launched in mid-November 2016, and they won't be on sale for the foreseeable future, so this is the BEST PRICE you will get them for.

They sell at stores and online for $500 (Plus $65 Taxes) for a final total retail price of $565, but I will SAVE you $75 off that total tax-included price and will sell it for my LOWER price of only $490.

My BST Rating is 100% on RedFlagDeals, so you know I am legit and an honest seller/buyer. So your satisfaction is GUARANTEED!

Pickup address is in Toronto and will be provided for the buyer once confirmed to purchase this console. First come first served. Serious buyers only PM me, please!

More Details About the PlayStation 4 Pro and it's Amazing Features and Capabilities:

The PlayStation 4 Pro (PS4 Pro) truly is the BEST and ULTIMATE video game console on the market right now and is A LOT more powerful than the regular PlayStation 4 (PS4)...that is why it is called the PS4 Pro version of the console. You have a vastly BETTER Graphics Cards, A Faster Processor, More Memory and RAM, and DOUBLE the Hard Drive space...and it is the only version of PS4 that fully supports ULTRA High Definition 4K Gaming and Video/Netflix Streaming with HDR (High Definition Range) superior Image quality, and double the Frame-Rates with Games even on a normal Full HD (1080p) television.

The cherry on top of all this is that IF you decide to buy a PlayStation VR (Virtual Reality) Headset later on...you MUST own a PlayStation 4 Pro console because a normal PlayStation 4 CANNOT handle the amazing graphics and smoothness required for the ultimate PlayStation VR gaming and quality of games. So you are Future-Proofing yourself by buying the PlayStation 4 Pro now at this great discount price.
Last edited by Scorpionsy on Apr 20th, 2017 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Share:
2 replies
Apr 24, 2017
0 posts
Trader Score: 0
Is this sold
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10885 posts
1915 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 12 (92.9% Positive)
gale553 wrote:
Apr 26th, 2017 3:30 am
Is this sold
No, It is still available.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!