Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[FactoryDiscount] Ipad Air 2 64g $329

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2014 2:05 pm
Tags:
None
26 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2014
1225 posts
409 upvotes
calgary
maybe they will send you a brick hehe
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
8541 posts
2655 upvotes
Toronto
Op, buy 10 now and sell to us at the same price if they deliver it to you. Lol
Jun 27, 2002
314 posts
28 upvotes
Ottawa
too funny... a membership fee????

[QUOTE]ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, PROPERTY OF FACTORY DISCOUNT ELECTRONICS LLC. SITE ADMINISTRATION AND CONTENT PLACEMENT AND DEEDUCTION MAY ONLY BE PREFORMED BY FACTORY DISCOUNT ELECTRONICS LLC. ALL PURCHASES FALL UNDER TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICY AND INCLUDE PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP ENROLLMENT SO QUALIFIED MEMBERS MAY RECEIVE ACCESS TO MEMBER AREAS AND UNAUTHORIZED USERS SHALL NOT ACCESS RESTRICTED AREAS. PREMIUM MEMEBERSHIP - 2.81/MO[/QUOTE]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1237 posts
1441 upvotes
TORONTO
More like that whole website was designed for $329...
Jul 14, 2005
16 posts
1 upvote
Getting cheaper by the minute, now showing as $293.99
Oct 20, 2007
83 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
looking like a scam to me. I tried to check out and got a free shipping option and no tax. it is too good to be true.
Jan 10, 2013
104 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
You have to be KrAzY with a K to put your info in there. The overnight shipping is 14$ though!
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3364 posts
5507 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Although heavydutykronos is banned, I'm sure he'd lurking and reading this thread. Please order 1000 of the ipads and #honourthedeal please!!!
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2140 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
ehyoyoeh wrote: They have a facebook page which was only setup on the 4th of December. You may be risking your info with this site. If they accepted Paypal, I would try it. But they don't.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Factory- ... k=timeline
What makes you think PayPal is any better than using a credit card? PayPal's whole 'money back guarantee' is built on the fact that they are powerless to the credit card companies. You have better protection by just using your credit card and not using PayPal.
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Nov 2, 2011
69 posts
69 upvotes
Summerside
I have dealt with both credit card and paypal when dealing with a bad purchase and found paypal a lot easier to work with.
Dec 15, 2011
371 posts
669 upvotes
Calgary
calin94 wrote: You have to be KrAzY with a K to put your info in there. The overnight shipping is 14$ though!
From the home page:

"Factory Discount Electornics has found an innovative way of cutting costs on electornics, always check with them before you go to retailers" - TechWeekly Magazine.

Apparently this magazine... which doesn't actually seem to exist btw, can't even spell 'electronics' properly?

If this site had paypal i'd give it a go, but the hassle of having my credit card and personal information stolen outweighs a $300 potential savings. Good luck to anyone trying this though.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3104 posts
1726 upvotes
Canada
ElHoardo wrote: What makes you think PayPal is any better than using a credit card? PayPal's whole 'money back guarantee' is built on the fact that they are powerless to the credit card companies. You have better protection by just using your credit card and not using PayPal.
Because giving out your credit card info opens you up to a world of hurt - Paypal does not....(hi there!)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)