Expired Hot Deals

Fairmont Hotel $100 GC for $74.99 (Canadian Properties Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2017 7:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
3710 posts
711 upvotes
Winnipeg

Fairmont Hotel $100 GC for $74.99 (Canadian Properties Only)

Deal Link:
Savings:
25 % off
Costco.ca is selling $100 life experience e-certificates for $74.99

You can then use those vouchers on lifeexperiences.ca to purchase a Fairmont e-certificate of $100, for use at ANY Canadian Fairmont Property.

Appears you cannot use the MasterPass discount as these are gift certificates, and Costco will cancel your order
UPDATE: If you purchase 2 (or more) and pay with Masterpass you will automatically get $25 off

Terms of the Masterpass deal here: https://www.costco.ca/masterpass.html

Buy from Costco Here:

https://m.costco.ca/LifeExperiences.ca- ... 42430.html

Within 1-2 hrs, you should get them in your inbox

Then 24-48 hrs later, apply those vouchers to buy these:

http://www.lifeexperiences.ca/product.p ... oduct=2402

I bought 4 (while staying at a Fairmont) they arrived in my inbox 1 hr later, and about 12-14 hrs later was able to buy them from lifeexperience and apply them to my stay before checking out.

Costco terms:

The LifeExperiences.ca e-certificate provides access to hundreds of experiences across Canada, including indulgent spas, luxurious hotels, personal chefs, thrilling adventures or a round of golf. It makes the perfect gift!

When you purchase your LifeExperiences.ca $100 e-certificate, an electronic certificate will be e-mailed to you, normally within the hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must keep your printed e-certificate and your receipt as your proofs of purchase.

Included:
1 x $100 e-certificate to redeem at lifeexperiences.ca
Can be used towards any offer

Examples of experiences:
Cirque du Soleil
Broadway Shows
Fairmont Golf
Old Mill Toronto
Niagara Falls Air Tours
Wine and Brewery Tours
Scandinave Spa
Mariposa Cruises
Golf PEI
Vancouver Aquarium
Formula 101

How to Redeem:
Select an experience at lifeexperiences.ca and proceed to checkout
Enter your certificate number and PIN. The value of the certificate will be deducted from your purchase
You will receive a printable e-certificate with simple booking instructions for use at the selected venue

Terms and Conditions:
No blackouts or restrictions apply
Visit www.lifeexperiences.ca to choose your experience
Over 800 experience options
Please allow 24-48 hours for activation upon receipt of e-certificate

Lifeexperience Terms:

Terms & Conditions
Prior to booking the hotel or experience (or at check-in), please ensure outlets (spa, dining, golf) are directly associated with the Fairmont hotel
All sales are final
Valid year round
Subject to availability; advance reservations required
Limit of 10 certificates per stay
Certificates cannot be used towards Group/Convention bookings
Policies subject to change without notice
Must present certificate upon arrival
May not be redeemed for cash
This certificate has no implied warranties
Life Experiences shall not be responsible for Accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any of the above services.
Last edited by canuckcolehead on Sep 24th, 2017 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
63 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
3710 posts
711 upvotes
Winnipeg
Jon Lai wrote:
Sep 24th, 2017 5:19 pm
Has this always been available or is it a limited time thing?
It was available for a while up until May/June this year and then the $100 Fairmont cards from lifeexperiences vanished.

They just came back a week or so ago, but no word on how long it will last.

I'm pretty sure the Costco deal for the $74.99 is around quite often/always.

When you buy from Costco, you can return them, but after you purchase a GC from lifexperiences, your stuck with them (some exchanges allowed, but no refunds)
Mar 30, 2010
102 posts
37 upvotes
Calgary
Is there any expiry on the Fairmont e-gift certificates? Or code restrictions? We are staying at a fairmont a few times during ski season with a season passholder rate and this will save us a lot.
Jul 26, 2012
31 posts
14 upvotes
London
gingersb wrote:
Sep 24th, 2017 6:47 pm
Is there any expiry on the Fairmont e-gift certificates? Or code restrictions? We are staying at a fairmont a few times during ski season with a season passholder rate and this will save us a lot.
Would like to know this also!
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
20134 posts
3042 upvotes
Waterloo
gingersb wrote:
Sep 24th, 2017 6:47 pm
I don't believe they expire.
At least my GC (in the For Sale section) hasn't expired :)

You can use them at physical check-out too, not sure about online payment page (or call in after?)
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan & AMEX Churning FAQ
AMEX Personal 60K || Business Platinum 75K || Biz Gold 40K || SPG 25K
May 12, 2017
150 posts
77 upvotes
What can $100 buy you at Fairmont? Trip to use their bathroom?
Mar 30, 2010
102 posts
37 upvotes
Calgary
carter500500 wrote:
Sep 24th, 2017 8:57 pm
What can $100 buy you at Fairmont? Trip to use their bathroom?
Ski season pass holder rate at the chateau lake Louise is $189/night.
Feb 26, 2017
41 posts
13 upvotes
The problem being - if this is a one off purchase and you have a 150 dollar room , you leave 50 on the table
Mar 30, 2010
102 posts
37 upvotes
Calgary
Atillathepun wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 12:23 am
The problem being - if this is a one off purchase and you have a 150 dollar room , you leave 50 on the table
Or you get a free $50 to spend at one of their restaurants/bars/spa.
Jul 25, 2003
520 posts
1619 upvotes
Vancouver
i've bought this, and when i tried to redeem the e-certificat on lifeexperiences.ca , i'm getting message that certificate is not Active. Do i have to wait first before redeeming on that site??
Mar 30, 2010
102 posts
37 upvotes
Calgary
nix78 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 2:23 pm
i've bought this, and when i tried to redeem the e-certificat on lifeexperiences.ca , i'm getting message that certificate is not Active. Do i have to wait first before redeeming on that site??
Yes it's in the OP and also on the Costco certificate. 24-48 hours for activation
Aug 4, 2010
541 posts
63 upvotes
I'm assuming that these can be used on anything you can charge to your room. Anyone know what can be billed to your room at Banff Springs, besides dining?