Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Always

Fairmont Whistler - $99 per night, for ALL of 2009. Only 20 rooms per night avail.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2009 6:00 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 7, 2008
677 posts
139 upvotes

[Always] Fairmont Whistler - $99 per night, for ALL of 2009. Only 20 rooms per night avail.

More offers from Always
WOW! Hop on this quick. As I always suggest, if you cant find anything online, call the FPC number, they can find room sometimes

Link: http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click? ... 0027608153

Whistler, BC

Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!

Travel dates: Through December 31

By Michael Duchesne
Travelzoo Staff

Those who long for a leisure-filled vacation need look no further than Whistler -- spend a minimum of 2 nights at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler and pay just $99 per night. Help the hotel celebrate their 20th Anniversary: Book any date through 2009 and save a whopping 80% OFF peak winter and summer rates!

Boasting true ski-in and ski-out convenience as well as "Canada's #1 Golf Resort" according to Cond
39 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3892 posts
3909 upvotes
GTA
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I just booked a room for 5 nights during March Break for $495.00! The best regular rate is $420.00 PER night during the same period.

THANKS TO THE OP! :D
Dec 7, 2008
677 posts
139 upvotes
N8Magic wrote: Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I just booked a room for 5 nights during March Break for $495.00! The best regular rate is $420.00 PER night during the same period.

THANKS TO THE OP! :D
Did you call, or get it online? One of my good friends worked here for 3 years, and he said their "cost" rate (what Fairmont employees are allowed to book the room at), is $89 per night. $99 per night is UNHEARD of, in the last 3 years he has worked there, and is an unbelievable deal. I wish i lived in GVR
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3892 posts
3909 upvotes
GTA
CanuckFlyHigh wrote: Did you call, or get it online? One of my good friends worked here for 3 years, and he said their "cost" rate (what Fairmont employees are allowed to book the room at), is $89 per night. $99 per night is UNHEARD of, in the last 3 years he has worked there, and is an unbelievable deal. I wish i lived in GVR
Online.

$99.00 for a room in Whistler (let alone at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler) during March Break is obscene. :lol:
Aug 17, 2006
113 posts
49 upvotes
December 29 to January 1 for $297 excluding taxes. Was debating where to go next New Years :) .
Dec 7, 2008
677 posts
139 upvotes
tenth wrote: December 29 to January 1 for $297 excluding taxes. Was debating where to go next New Years :) .
Wow! New Years in Whistler. The look on the checkout agents face would be funny when you pay 99 a night and everyone else in the hotel pays 599 a night,
Feb 26, 2003
304 posts
29 upvotes
Smoking deal! :arrowu:

the Fairmont is a choice property, VERY hot deal for those who can use it.
Support Cellular Class Action - Bell, Telus, Rogers, Fido, Sasktel, MTS, Aliant Class Actions.

Get your $8.95/month "System Access Fee" BACK!

http://www.merchantlaw.com/cellular.html
Feb 24, 2009
1 posts
This is awesome! I too just booked for March Break. Used the link you provided.
Thanks a ton for the tip!
Aug 27, 2006
817 posts
376 upvotes
Delta
Booked 2 nights in June thx OP!
:twisted: In order to save money, you must spend money. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2008
3854 posts
374 upvotes
Hot deal, but a lot of the more popular dates have already been booked... You'll have to guess and check to see which dates actually offer the $99/per night deal :D Cheers!!

Btw, the OP's link works fine for me
Apr 22, 2004
183 posts
118 upvotes
Vancouver
Awesome deal. It seems quite a few $99 room dates available, but the $99 deal disappears when I add 2 child to the search. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2007
2464 posts
70 upvotes
Hmm.. looks attractive. Can't find an excuse to spend all that money though. Going to have to pass.. sadly.
Banned
Jan 1, 2009
230 posts
1 upvote
This is a pretty insane deal. This is the one up side to the faltering economy I suppose. Image
Jul 1, 2004
90 posts
9 upvotes
Thanks OP!
Booked two nights in early Dec.

Things to note:
1. Adding children makes you ineligible for this deal.
2. According to trip advisor comment, they charge $25/night for parking.
3. The 'deposit' is the full amount 227.70 inc. taxes, and is completely non-refundable.
4. Don't be an idiot like me and try to enter consecutive dates thinking that means two nights, ie. the 12th and 13th, when, in fact, it means one. The second date is when you are leaving (duh!).
5. If your credit card is rejected because it expires before your reservation date, just bump the year up to 2010.
Aug 17, 2008
397 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver
Awesome I am going to book:

SIDE DEAL:

I went to the golf expo 2 weekends ago and there is a really good deal for golfers:

$150 for two rounds of 18 holes
At the fairmont chateau whistler golf club
valid for the entire 2009 season
includes golf cart and practice facility

Available until February 28, certificates for two rounds of golf a savings of over 50%, Certificates are available for purchase from the front desks at the fairmont hotel vancouver, the fairmonet waterfront and the fairmont chateau whistler until february 28th.

Could make for a really cheap trip :)
Sep 4, 2006
34 posts
Cheapdeal wrote: Awesome deal. It seems quite a few $99 room dates available, but the $99 deal disappears when I add 2 child to the search. Thanks OP.

The reason for this is because the room only has one queen bed. This deal is only for their smaller (older) rooms.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2003
2570 posts
461 upvotes
Good deal... took advantage of it.

Looks like many of the dates towards the end of December have been filled...