Group Buys

Family Spotify Group Buy

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2018 9:02 pm
Mar 11, 2017
10 posts
5 upvotes
Does location matter? Say A Montreal resident joins a Toronto group?
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
10622 posts
3181 upvotes
Toronto, ON
liunicv wrote:
Jan 4th, 2018 12:07 pm
Does location matter? Say A Montreal resident joins a Toronto group?
All members of the family plan need to switch their address & postal code to match the owner of the family plan.
Jan 3, 2018
7 posts
Looking to join a group. I'm a new member so apparently I can't PM. Let me know :)
Mar 31, 2012
73 posts
11 upvotes
Burlington, ON
I'm still looking for a spot in a group, I'm located in GTA.

Thanks
May 1, 2017
1 posts
I’m also looking for a spot, please pm me if you have a spot open.
Dec 12, 2006
43 posts
8 upvotes
I am interested in a spot, if you have a spot open or will be starting a new group please PM me. Thanks.
Jan 3, 2018
7 posts
I'll get a family premium plan if there are five others interested. You'll just need an account with the same address.
Oct 17, 2004
506 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Interested in a spot if someone is in GTA.
I'm too poor to buy crap
Jan 3, 2018
7 posts
mk316 wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 2:53 pm
Interested in a spot if someone is in GTA.
You don't have to be in GTA. Apparently just need to sign up with the same address. Am I wrong?
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
10622 posts
3181 upvotes
Toronto, ON
FrankK80 wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 3:18 pm
You don't have to be in GTA. Apparently just need to sign up with the same address. Am I wrong?
You're right. I believe when a "family member" signs up, they are asked the address of the family plan "owner" to validate that they are from the same household. Make sure you put in the same address there. You can also change the postal code associated with your own account to match the owner's address, just to be on the safe side (in case Spotify checks down the road).
Jan 3, 2018
7 posts
rvs007 wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 5:02 pm
You're right. I believe when a "family member" signs up, they are asked the address of the family plan "owner" to validate that they are from the same household. Make sure you put in the same address there. You can also change the postal code associated with your own account to match the owner's address, just to be on the safe side (in case Spotify checks down the road).
Perfect.

I've got one more spot to fill before I get the plan :)
Dec 28, 2005
386 posts
74 upvotes
For those who already did it, do you enter the real first name/last name of the person when you invite or just type something like "Family 1", "Family 2", etc?
Jan 3, 2018
7 posts
wixzard wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 6:27 pm
For those who already did it, do you enter the real first name/last name of the person when you invite or just type something like "Family 1", "Family 2", etc?
I'll let you know when I do it :)

Also the spots I had are full. If anyone bails I'll repost.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

OlivierQ077780