Family Spotify Group Buy

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2018 11:45 pm
Jun 15, 2002
102 posts
T.O.
Dealz101 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 6:59 pm
Thank you so much for taking the time to explain everthing. Can you please tell me what are the steps you take at the end of the 12 months, with regards to everyone who is in the group. Do you send out emails the month prior asking if they want to continue and ask for payment again? If the person decides they don’t want to renew for the next year, can you remove them and add someone else? Is this easy to do? Sorry for asking so many questions. Just trying to make an informed decision. Lol or maybe/hopefully I won’t have to, hoping someone will start a new group where I just transfer the money to them :)

Also does the location of the people matter?

Thanks again
Hey if you starting one, let me know.. I'll join :)
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2006
3821 posts
61 upvotes
Long time RFDer looking to join a family. Pm me plz.
You're not funny.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
11339 posts
3560 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Dealz101 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 6:59 pm
Thank you so much for taking the time to explain everthing. Can you please tell me what are the steps you take at the end of the 12 months, with regards to everyone who is in the group. Do you send out emails the month prior asking if they want to continue and ask for payment again? If the person decides they don’t want to renew for the next year, can you remove them and add someone else? Is this easy to do? Sorry for asking so many questions. Just trying to make an informed decision. Lol or maybe/hopefully I won’t have to, hoping someone will start a new group where I just transfer the money to them :)

Also does the location of the people matter?

Thanks again
This is my first year starting a family plan so I haven't gone through it yet. But I plan to contact the people about a month before the year is up to see if they are interested in continuing for another year. If anyone decides to drop out you can remove them from the family plan and add anyone else who wants to join. If you contact them and they don't respond back, then you can remove them when the year is up. You have the control to add and remove family members.
Nov 23, 2017
15 posts
9 upvotes
My sister and I are looking for people to join a family plan. PM me if interested ! :)
The subscription will be $34 per year.

Slots still available:
1) Myself
2) My sisiter
3) My sister's friend
4) Phat$
5) eXtacy
6)
Last edited by shutterleaf1122 on Feb 9th, 2018 12:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Feb 1, 2010
8 posts
75 upvotes
Update: Seats full. Thanks for the interest!

If interested in joining, please PM for contact/payment.

It's $35/yr by etransfer. I will add you once payment is received.

Slots:
1. Me
2. Friend
3. ryyeung (paid)
4. Green Lantern (paid)
5. Debwin19 (paid)
6. Kherani (paid)
Last edited by xDuoSx on Feb 9th, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 17, 2017
70 posts
18 upvotes
Hi guys, I have spots available for anyone who wants to join the group.

For those interested in joining, please PM me with your email and I will provide you with details about payment and my contact information.

Once I have received payment, I will confirm that you have been added. It's $34 per year. Please make your payment by interact e-transfer.

I will be updating the list as people join.

Spots
1. Myself
2. My sister - PAID
3. Friend - PAID
4. Drtbone - paid
5. Urobolus - paid
6. Urobolus - paid

group full and closed

Cheers
Last edited by Dealz101 on Feb 9th, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Dec 17, 2017
70 posts
18 upvotes
rvs007 wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 10:32 pm
This is my first year starting a family plan so I haven't gone through it yet. But I plan to contact the people about a month before the year is up to see if they are interested in continuing for another year. If anyone decides to drop out you can remove them from the family plan and add anyone else who wants to join. If you contact them and they don't respond back, then you can remove them when the year is up. You have the control to add and remove family members.
Thank you very much for all the info and taking the time to explain it. I really appreciate it. It am going to start a group. I already have three people to start so just three more to fill! :)
Oct 26, 2017
19 posts
10 upvotes
Looking for a spot as well.
Will interac e-transfer.
Nov 2, 2012
550 posts
418 upvotes
Winnipeg
I'm looking for a reliable family to join. Please PM me if you've got an opening!

Edit: Joined shutterleaf1122's family.
Last edited by Caerus on Feb 10th, 2018 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 31, 2008
60 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
I'm interested in two spots if someone is starting a new group. PM me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)