Group Buys

Family Spotify Group Buy

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2019 9:06 am
Oct 25, 2008
3 posts
toronto
In Ontario looking to register 2 accounts (me + gf). Also don't mind setting it up. PM me.

-Marc-
Apr 2, 2018
3 posts
tgmavan wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2018 9:58 am
I'll start a group, send me a PM!
How is your group coming along? Ontario based?
Dec 12, 2003
165 posts
3 upvotes
In Ontario would like to join a group please pm if you have a spot!
Dec 18, 2017
3 posts
Also looking to join - I’ve PMed 3 separate people who said they were going to start a group and zero responses...am I doing this right Slightly Frowning Face?

If anyone starting a group I’m ready to join...my regular Spotify account renews in a few days so hoping I can lock down something soon...
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2006
1147 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
bitbitbit wrote:
Apr 4th, 2018 11:46 am
Looking to join a group in BC. Thanks in advance
Looking for a group from BC
Apr 2, 2018
3 posts
EDIT: my group is full and all activated.

Update to all: you just need to provide your full name and email address. You do not all need to have the same address or postal code.

Good luck
Last edited by Marc31 on Apr 4th, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 12, 2006
4 posts
1 upvote
Calgary
Looking for a group from BC or AB. Please PM me.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Dec 16, 2006
366 posts
58 upvotes
In GTA, looking to join. Please let me know. Thanks!
Jul 19, 2010
472 posts
114 upvotes
Calgary
Anybody sign up with X-batman for his Spotify group? His group was suppose to start up April 4, but I haven't heard from him, and he is not responding to messages..
Jul 3, 2001
766 posts
120 upvotes
GTA
i wanna join a group but scared of all you newbies posting in here with only like 1 or 2 posts...
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2899 posts
210 upvotes
I'm starting a group. PM me if interested. One year commitment and EMT only.

Was going to join someone's group but too many newbies. I'm a long term RFD member so hopefully enough people will be interested.
Dec 24, 2012
1 posts
Winnipeg
crimsondr wrote:
Apr 5th, 2018 9:26 pm

Was going to join someone's group but too many newbies. I'm a long term RFD member so hopefully enough people will be interested.
It seems I'm too much of a lurker to be able to send an initial PM but I'm in for a family plan. I can pay by EMT.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2899 posts
210 upvotes
crimsondr wrote:
Apr 5th, 2018 9:26 pm

Thanks to those that PM'd. One spot left. ON based. Thanks.
Dec 18, 2017
3 posts
I’m a one-poster newbie and just signed up for a group plan organized by another newbie...at some point you just have to bite the bullet and trust that people aren’t going to rip you off...(and if that was the case, probably more efficient ways to do it than via RFD!)