• Sep 25th, 2018 11:51 pm
Feb 28, 2013
9 posts
Toronto
I’m interested in joinjng a group as well. Will e-transfer. Thanks
Jul 6, 2018
2 posts
Hey

I want to set up a family account for 1 year arms have a couple of free spots I'd like too fill up. Please be willing to send payment to me when I am ready to set up the account.

Thanks
Aug 2, 2009
267 posts
120 upvotes
BC
I'm looking to join a group in Vancouver, I can pay via eTransfer. Please PM me. Thanks.
Oct 3, 2015
6 posts
1 upvote
York, ON
I am going to start another group buy for my sister. I plan to have the family premium account activated by July 20th, 2018.

If you're interested in joining, please PM me with your email and I will provide you with additional details.

Once payment is received, I will confirm that you have been added. It's $34 per year. Payment by Interac e-transfer please.

I will update the list as people join

Spot #1: Sister
Spot #2: lapdog - PAID
Spot #3: hedwig - PAID
Spot #4: EngineNo9 - PAID
Spot #5: Abdeals - PAID
Spot #6: polska34 - PAID

ALL SPOTS ARE FULL -- CLOSED!
Last edited by beamerjn on Jul 10th, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Sep 9, 2008
218 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
beamerjn wrote:
Jul 8th, 2018 7:35 pm
I am going to start another group buy for my sister. I plan to have the family premium account activated by July 20th, 2018.

There are currently 3 open slots available. If you're interested in joining, please PM me with your email and I will provide you with additional details.

Once payment is received, I will confirm that you have been added. It's $34 per year. Payment by Interac e-transfer please.

I will update the list as people join

Spot #1: Sister
Spot #2: Sister's friend
Spot #3: hedwig - email collected
Spot #4: OPEN
Spot #5: OPEN
Spot #6: OPEN
pm'ed
all your staples coupons are belong to us
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14423 posts
2025 upvotes
Toronto
I'm looking to join a group for one year. Will e-transfer or PayPal ASAP.
Jul 6, 2018
2 posts
I want to set up a family account for 1 year ($35 for the year) and I have a couple of spots I'd like too fill up. I want to have the account set up in the next 2 days or so. Please send me a message if you are interested, do not reply to my post.
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14423 posts
2025 upvotes
Toronto
As of November 2016, Spotify stopped charging sales tax in Canada. They have no presence in Canada and bill from another country. The price for each yearly subscription should be $29.98.
Nov 19, 2017
15 posts
4 upvotes
I'm looking to join a group in Vancouver, I can pay via eTransfer. Please PM me. Thanks.