1 upvote
I'm interested in joining a group. If you have an available spot PM me
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
3477 posts
486 upvotes
Hamilton
I wanna join a group. Pm me pls.
Long time user here with bst feedback here and all.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
3477 posts
486 upvotes
Hamilton
Sounds like at least 4 of us. Someone wanna be team leader.? Maybe advice from another leader on their rules?
Jul 3, 2013
16 posts
Vancouver
NEW GROUP STARTED!!..PM me if your interested , 2 slots left. Once its full i will update this post.

$40 for the year which works out to be $3.33 per month.

I accept e-transfer or paypal. can pay me when your account is all setup and running.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
3477 posts
486 upvotes
Hamilton
Spotify group
Need to fill a spot.
Please msg me to join.
$35 covers you for the entire year.
Emt or PayPal gift

1 SLOT LEFT!
Last edited by sidshock on Nov 30th, 2016 10:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15582 posts
2594 upvotes
Toronto
Question, can I try a year? I mean, I guess hypothetically this could happen to anyone but, I think I want to do at least a year, to try. Cant say I need 10 years lol
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
3477 posts
486 upvotes
Hamilton
If you'd like to join our group for one year that'd be fine.
Only $35 for the year!

Edit
Got your msg and replied :) .
DaVibe wrote:
Dec 1st, 2016 4:33 am
Question, can I try a year? I mean, I guess hypothetically this could happen to anyone but, I think I want to do at least a year, to try. Cant say I need 10 years lol
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1130 posts
117 upvotes
Markham
Does anyone know what happens to the premium account you're on and you accept an invitation to the family plan? Do I have to cancel my premium plan first and then accept the family plan or can I just accept the family plan and Spotify will automatically not bill me for my own premium account?
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
3477 posts
486 upvotes
Hamilton
Read about this a couple days ago.
If you want to be the main family guy that pays the 15 a month then it converts it for you.
As for joining a current family for only 3-4 a month like a group here I think it stops your payments for you. But. To play it safe. Take 2 seconds to cancel. Seriously. Super fast. You don't lose your playlists or account. It reverts to a free account and then join a family here.
We have one more spot if you'd like to join my group...

[/b]
mzkaye729 wrote:
Dec 1st, 2016 9:00 pm
Does anyone know what happens to the premium account you're on and you accept an invitation to the family plan? Do I have to cancel my premium plan first and then accept the family plan or can I just accept the family plan and Spotify will automatically not bill me for my own premium account?
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
2612 posts
64 upvotes
Winnipeg
Converted my account to Family. Looks like I have 2 spots available if anyone is interested. Payment via EMT or PayPal.

$35 for a year
OR
$20 for 6 months
OR
$4 per month
Scotty is a cheap mofo and loves to get a deal!

HEATWARE
May 18, 2006
924 posts
1 upvote
I have 3 spots open in my family plan. $35 for the year. PM me if interested
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
3477 posts
486 upvotes
Hamilton
One spot left in my group.
Instant access.!
35 bux for a year.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1130 posts
117 upvotes
Markham
sidshock wrote:
Dec 1st, 2016 9:49 pm
Read about this a couple days ago.
If you want to be the main family guy that pays the 15 a month then it converts it for you.
As for joining a current family for only 3-4 a month like a group here I think it stops your payments for you. But. To play it safe. Take 2 seconds to cancel. Seriously. Super fast. You don't lose your playlists or account. It reverts to a free account and then join a family here.
We have one more spot if you'd like to join my group...
Thanks sidshock, for the invite and the information. However, I'm already under a family plan myself. I actually did ask Spotify Customer Support the same question I had before I posted and this was their response to me late last night:

When you accept the invite, you're added to Premium for Family straight away. You won't be charged for your account any further. Your future payments are handled by the Premium for Family administrator. Any Premium time you have remaining will resume if you leave Premium for Family.

When you invite members to your Premium for Family, they don't need to cancel their subscription.

Note: If they're subscribed through any other company than Spotify, you will need to contact them to cancel before signing up to Premium for Family. If your subscription is through iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling.